5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource for coaches or players
Published on 12 Jan 2008 by Dixie

3.0 out of 5 stars Great content - but DVD is a nightmare to navigate
I was looking for DVDs that could help me impart techniques to participants, and these DVDs have clear, detailed explainations. In fact the only things for which I would mark it down are the slightly less than enthusiastic delivery style (no "Johnny Ball" here), but particularly the stunning lack of any indexing on the DVD.

So, fancy watching a full hour on...
Published on 27 May 2011 by JimBob

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource for coaches or players, 12 Jan 2008
This review is from: Hockey Masterclass [DVD] (DVD)
When I ordered this I actually missed the fact that it was a 3 DVD pack. What a great surprise! The set of three is broken down into Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Clearly presented and informative. Sound and video are great. I really wish I had had this available to me when I started playing.It covers a wide range of skills for all players on the team, even the keeper - with some great training drills!
The set will appeal to those involved in coaching or as an eye-opener for those who play. There are clips of some awesome match play. Definitely worth a watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great content - but DVD is a nightmare to navigate, 27 May 2011
JimBob (Farnham, Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hockey Masterclass [DVD] (DVD)

So, fancy watching a full hour on detailed hockey techniques? No problem. But want to catch up with the difference between a hit and clip hit? You'll wander through the full DVD hoping come across it, as there is simultaneously no "this is what we cover in this DVD" nor any useful menu at the front to allow you to chose a lesson.

A high standard of technique guidance, good video quality, let down by a poor implementation onto DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hockey masterclass, 8 Feb 2013
Mr. Michael A. Ross (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hockey Masterclass [DVD] (DVD)
My son is a Sports lecturer and finds this is a super teaching aid, it covers all aspects of the game, but you need to be qualified to understand it and to put it into good use.

Hockey Masterclass [DVD]