5.0 out of 5 stars Watched it for a joke at first, but loved it!
Well, sorry to all magical types out there, but I have to confess, My partner and I saw this on an "on demand" service and we watched it for a joke as we thought it would be amusing to watch the weird crazy people who believe in this kind of thing.

Published on 18 July 2009 by Ms Walton

2.0 out of 5 stars Another celeb wannabe playing the game
Published on 5 May 2007 by Georgio

5.0 out of 5 stars Watched it for a joke at first, but loved it!, 18 July 2009
Ms Walton (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)

We were really surprised! We have been going through some stressful times lately, moving house and some other really bad things but this really cheered us up and helped us to think positive again. We have done some of the things that Michelle suggested (especially the cosmic candles ;) and it has really worked fantastic!!! We had to pull out of the house we were going to buy so we did a cosmic candle to bring us the right house and putting all our positive thought into it, lo and behold we are now just about to move into our dream cottage, in a lovely village. We have also given something back by giving to a charity and we did a little candle ceremony for those in need.

Of course to us sceptics there could be any number of reasons why we found our house, but that isn't the point. By the time we had watched the DvD through we felt happy and more positive about life, it was fun to do and really helped us to release some of the negative thinking that was making us feel depressed and hopeless.

I found the tone of the DvD to be simple, light-hearted, fun and inspiring. It is a great pick-me-up when feeling down, it certainly helped us through a difficult patch. So thank you Michelle Knight! while we do not believe in all things arcana, your DvD showed us some simple ways to think positive again and focus on our dreams. I believe many more will come true! ;)

P.S. We liked it so much we decided to buy a permanent copy of it so we could watch it again in the future.

Much Love x

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Working, 28 July 2008
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
Having read Michele Knights moving memoir I felt compelled to buy this. Michele certainly seems to have mastered cosmic ordering and I must say having watched the DVD I found it compulsive viewing. Simple, straight forward and honest. What I love most was her talking about giving something back when your orders come in, this gives this DVD much more credibility and depth than most Cosmic Ordering books,

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST COSMIC ORDERING made easy DVD EVER, 10 May 2009
Cosmic Ordering Made Easy [DVD]
This is a POWERFUL DVD...Michelle Knight fills the watcher with POSITIVE VIBES..it is a truly inspiring piece of work..I have watched it 4 times and each time I have been empowered..it is a wonderful fix and I would like to thank Michelle Knight for this FEEL GOOD DVD..I give it 10/10.
(I have read the tarot cards for 15 years and if you are into Tarot Cards she has a fabulous Learn the Tarot DVD too, it is a step by step guide good for novices and professionals.)
I cannot recommend this DVD highly enough..
Jenny Freya Sales x

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple insight into cosmic ordering, 3 Nov 2009
M. Hussain - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is simple and ejoyable to watch providing a good understanding of what cosmic ordering is and provides practical solutions to achieving what you truly desire. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I know it worked for her!, 9 Jun 2008
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
I really want to recommend this DVD for anyone thinking of buying it. I have just watched it all the way through and am staggered just how much Michele has managed to manifest for herself. I used to know Michele in the early-mid 1990s when she was living in a council flat in London. I remember helping decorate her living room and there was so much damp in the corner that she had to ring the council because the paint wouldn't stay on. Looking at the size of her magnificent house in the country and the fact that she is now knee deep in donkeys rather than just cats - I would say she is living proof that these techniques work.
The DVD is very easy to use and very clear and because of this it inspires you to get going straight away - it does exactly what it says on the tin - it makes cosmic ordering easy.
Well done, Michele, and may the goddess continue to bless you.
Your old friend
R.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice viewing, 13 July 2009
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
nice dvd to watch gives ideas on cosmic ordering in plain ways plus more very good

2.0 out of 5 stars Another celeb wannabe playing the game, 5 May 2007
Georgio "Italia" (Basingstoke, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
All looks good on the surface of it, until you realise that a lot of these techniques are actually taken from cosmic ordering books, but no credit is given. This DVD barely scratched the surface of it, as well as the presenter being keen to show how she has done good for some animals, albeit in her backyard, as if this is some sort of repatriation for what she has had out of life. Fair do, a decent presentation but I would have liked to have seen some sincerity, instead of self-promotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmic Ordering Made Easy - Short but to the point., 3 Mar 2010
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
The DVD Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] may seem a little flimsy to many. But the popular book The Cosmic Ordering Service by Barbel Mohr was also fairly flimsy. The thing about Cosmic Ordering is that there really isn't that much to tell. The principle is very simple and is akin to the Law of Attraction.

However Michelle does show some interesting and easy to implement techniques to help to focus your intentions and I would recommend the DVD just for these.

3.0 out of 5 stars simple read, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
this is a simple but enjoyable enough read about the concepts of cosmic ordering - there are many books on the market based on this subject and this wasn't the best I've read but it wasn't the worst either

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown away, 3 Aug 2008
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
Read her autobiography which blew me away. Decided to rent this even though I had no interest in Cosmic ordering other than learning about the hell she went through and her wonderful life now. I found it really inspiring and already I am seeing changes in my life. Highly recommend

Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD]
Cosmic Ordering with Michele Knight [DVD] by Michele Knight (DVD - 2007)
Used & New from: 7.99