5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I usually drink when I got too much acid in my stomach. Its neutralise acidity and very refreshing to drink.
Published 20 months ago by Samir Thapa

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly adulterated but quite palatable
Published 15 months ago by bomble

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: Vita Coco 100% Natural Coconut Water 330ml (Pack of 12) (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly adulterated but quite palatable, 27 Jun 2013
bomble "bomble" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love fresh 'water' from the green 'tender' coconut having eaten it all over the world. I've now tried several products making claims to be as close to a fresh coconut as it is possible to get. I'm not talking about the canned drink found in various forms in asian supermarkets ; a product full of sugar and bearing little relation to a natural coconut; more the products being marketed as naturally isotonic sports hydration and the like.

Vita Coco suffers from having a small percentage of 'fruit sugars' added which seems entirely unnecessary and I believe effects the flavour detrimentally. Otherwise it is a refreshing drink and this package size makes a nice fix. There's no way to seal the pack after you open it so it's an all-or-nothing drink.

Overall it's a pretty good product that would be better if it was 100% coconut and had some means to seal the container between sips.

As for the competition, I prefer both Cocofina 100 Percent Coconut Water 500ml (Pack of 6) (which also won't seal!) and Zico Original Coconut Water 400 ml (Pack of 12) but they all offer similar refreshment with slightly different flavour.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 12 Nov 2013
I brought this product because I initially wanted a different brand, one that I had brought online but couldn't find in my local Holland and Barrett.
I was recommended this as an alternative and was so disappointed I wanted to warn others not to waste time or money on this product.
It does not taste like nice, young fresh coconut, and I suspect as most do.. we are led to believe something that just isn't quite true, it says that it is 100% but it has added ingredients, while these may be natural ingredients.. why do you have to add them, coconut water is perfect just how it is and if other well known brands can sell a product that is better for you and tastes better then places like Holland and Barrett should be selling these instead and not ripping us off with these such copies.
Word of warning, do not waste your money on this product and make a sensible investment by spending a little more time and a few extra pennies doing some research into the best tasting and better for you products. If we keep excepting this as an alternative it wont give shops motivation to sell what we actually want... I'm using my voice to get what I want.. and it isn't this. feel totally ripped off.. I hope people find this helpful :)

4.0 out of 5 stars love this! no preservatives!, 6 Mar 2012
I grew up in a tropical country where we pick coconut from our back garden whenever we feel like it. But of course the fresh ones are much sweeter than this product.

Vita COCO does not contain preservatives. Similar products you find in asian stores contain loads of additives that I'm not comfortable ingesting.
Costs >2 pounds in H & B. You save a few quid when you buy a dozen.

Quick delivery as well..

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 100% coconut water., 18 Oct 2013
Despite the title of "100% Natural Coconut Water", this product also contains fruit sugar and vitamin C. That's why it tastes slightly impure. Nowhere near as nice as Chi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Next Best to cracking a Coconut, 25 Mar 2013
Ramesh M. Ruparelia "Ram" (Banbury, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent, fresh taste, no product has come near it on taste. A little bit expensive but one pays for the taste!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 22 Jan 2013
CMKB (Edinburgh Scotland) - See all my reviews
I love Vita Coco, I am a runner and a martial artist and it is all I need to train hard!

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 12 Dec 2013
It is not entirely natural. The container cannot be closed once open. It is ludicrously expensive compared to any other fruit juices. Cheaper, and maybe better, to drink tap water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great!, 25 Nov 2013
My husband and drink this all the time and far cheaper to purchase in bulk than buy individual ones from the store. Only complaint is there is sugar added to the product. We're now going to try Chi to see if it tastes as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, 21 Nov 2013
This product is Amazing I absolutely love coconut water, this one tastes great and the price was great. I would recommend.