‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Ty quality, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ty Beanie Baby - Spongebob Squarepants Gary the Snail Soft Toy (Toy)
Son is a fan of Sponge bob and Gary went down a treat! He's good quality and arrived promptly, hasn't even minded the "swims" that my son gave him when I wasn't looking and recovered from the experience good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Jun 2013
Got this to put in my bathroom and its great. It's very well made and as a SpongeBob fan I can say I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun toy, 14 Oct 2009
N. Skene "Aberskene" (Aberdeen, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I got this for my girlfriend as a 'fun' gift as she told me she likes Gary the Snail.
It arrived in great condition and looks like it is very well made.
Her 3 year old son instantly loved it, so my girlfriend hasn't seen much of Gary since.
I have no qualms about handing over Gary to a 3 year old as it does look well made and pretty durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spongebob's Pet, 27 Nov 2008
Ursula K. Raphael "AstraDaemon of The Zombiep... (USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This looks exactly like Gary from the show. My son has had his for quite some time, and it doesn't show any signs of wear or tear. Very easy to clean, without losing its shape.

We also have Ty Beanie Keychain - Spongebob, and Ty Beanie Keychain - Spongebob Squarepants Patrick Star.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful little snail, 14 Dec 2013
Gary the snail is a lovely lil chap! My son loves all the spongebob characters and he goes really well with sponge bob!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gary - to complete the set, 17 Nov 2013
Bought for my grandson to go with Patrick. Because its TY I trust the brand for babies. He loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Nov 2013
It's a toy that my son loves an to me it was worth the money spent on it have purchased some of the other characters too

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well Made., 15 Oct 2013
D Simons - See all my reviews
Super cute and well made soft toy with vibrant colours. Smaller than I imagined, but still a great toy. Fab!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 15 Oct 2013
very nice toy for small children as it is safe and they can not hurt them selves with it. Brilliant product

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it!, 11 Jun 2013
I purchased this for my little brother, he loves it, it's a good size as well not too big or small.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›