5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality
Published 17 months ago by Alisdair Fleming

1.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously terrible
To be fair, for what I paid for them, I had expected them to be pretty poor quality. But boy was I in for a treat! I just had to laugh when I opened the packet. The band doesn't grip whatsoever so you couldn't possibly put them on anybody's head, regardless of size.

Published 10 months ago by W. Masek

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 7 Nov. 2013
Alisdair Fleming "Al F" (Glasgow Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smiffys Stag Night Horns with Headband (Brown) (Toy)
Bought these for a fancy dress do and I was very pleasantly surprised by the item when it arrived. The photo used is really terrible and, in fact put me off buying. I only proceeded as I was in a real rush and had to order fast to ensure delivery on time. Imagine my surprise when it arrived and was much more impressive in real life. The "horns" are very flexible and can be easily bent to create much more accurate and interesting antler forms. These are a great buy. aF

1.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously terrible, 30 May 2014
W. Masek "BouncingCzech" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smiffys Stag Night Horns with Headband (Brown) (Toy)

Luckily I bought these for the stag to wear paintballing so we can probably tape them to his head. In fact I might tell him if they fall off he has to face a firing squad (which they are guaranteed to being so terrible).

Seriously though if you don't have the luxury of being able to use tape to hold them on, don't buy these.

2.0 out of 5 stars stag horns, 30 Aug. 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Smiffys Stag Night Horns with Headband (Brown) (Toy)
the iteam came damaged the lower left horn was torn not issue for me as was cutting it for costume but not good start head band is cheap and very tight on anyones head try to find a diffrent set if you can but for short use for one night you could put up with it

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't stay on big heads..., 4 May 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Stag Night Horns with Headband (Brown) (Toy)
I wore these for a dance act for a variety show and they didn't stay on my head for very long. They look okay though and if just standing/walking they do the trick.
Most people would be fine with them but I do have a large head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a stag party, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Smiffys Stag Night Horns with Headband (Brown) (Toy)
I bought a lot of this product for a stag party. They fitted all shapes and sizes of men between 9 and 50. A good value for money priduct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 20 April 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Stag Night Horns with Headband (Brown) (Toy)
Seller was very polite and helpful. We ordered these for my brother in laws stag party and they got a laugh and lasted well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A*****, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Smiffys Stag Night Horns with Headband (Brown) (Toy)
Brought for stag do! Was brilliant but then after that my nephew used them as reindeer antlers at christmas! Was good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars stag do, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Stag Night Horns with Headband (Brown) (Toy)
a really well made product for the price, just what you need to make the groom stand out on his stag do

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Stag Night Horns with Headband (Brown) (Toy)
Perfect for a recent stag night. Went down well and fitted well

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Smiffys Stag Night Horns with Headband (Brown) (Toy)
Great, just what I was after and quick delivery!