5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain
At a certain well known DIY store a branded diamond disc was over five times the amount. The disc cut through loads of very hard material that a normal carbide disc couldn't touch. I also purchased an 8" diamond disc from Silverline and the quality is the same.

Very recommended.
Published on 24 April 2009 by Maz

2.0 out of 5 stars Better off with fibre discs
As a keen DIY'er, I've done a fair bit of paving and brick cutting over the years, both for myself and friends / neighbours etc. I've always used the cheapest disposable / fibre discs, which I buy online for about 75p each. I have no trouble with these, but had always wanted to try a diamond disc, thinking they would be much better, but was put-off by the high price. When...
Published on 29 May 2012 by Russ

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 24 April 2009

Very recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 22 Sep 2009
If you are cutting all day you might wear it out but it is really fast and worth the time saving. cuts metal too. Huge dust noise and iron filings. Protection essential.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good discs for the price., 31 Dec 2010
This review is from: Silverline 589673 Concrete and Stone Cutting Diamond Blade 230 x 22.2mm (Tools & Hardware)
I bought three of these discs thinking they wouldn't cut for very long but I only used one and its still got plenty of 'cut' in it. They would easily cut openings for a door and a few windows and still be usable. For the price they are well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silverline Sone Cutting Disc, 19 Jun 2010
C. Griffiths - See all my reviews
Bought for use with a Bosch Grinder. Was replacing some garden fencing which the old posts were set in concrete (35 years old) which was not in the right place but needed moving. The disc worked well and did not faulter. Would recommend for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sliverline diamond concrete cutting disc, 27 Nov 2010
As I was only planning to do one job I decided to buy the cheapest brand name that I could find. The job I had to do was to cut a long section of particularly hard 4.5" thick man made stone bricks. This disc made light work of the cutting and apart from the paint coming off the surface of the disc there was no evidence of wear whatsoever so I was very pleased with the durability of the product for such a competative price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Diamond Disc, 18 July 2011
I bought 2 of these discs after reading the existing reviews which were helpful, I compared the reviews to other similar products and this Disc came out favourably. So far, I've made cuts totally 60 feet in 2 inch thick paving slabs which it cut with ease, the disc is starting to show signs of wear and I don't think it would cut another 60 feet, However, for the money, I really didn't expect it to do as well as it has done. I have some more cutting to do in old concrete, I think the disc will cope well enough and I probably won't need to change onto the second disc which will become a spare for the next big job. I can recommend this product as good value for money and an excellent product for the task I tackled. It obviously wouldn't do as well as a disc costing ten times the price, but I wouldn't expect it to. I would certainly buy this brand again. Certainly adequate for most DIY tasks and even professional small scale building tasks.The discs last longer, cut better and are less expensive overall than fibre discs.Silverline 589673 230 x 22 mm Concrete Cutting Diamond Disc

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Jun 2012
Ordered two of these as i had a lot of concrete slabs to cut and the composite disks that came with the angle grinder were useless.
Well these are really worth the money, the second one is still in the packet unused and there is still plenty of work left in the other. Prompt delivery and for me the product and price is unbeatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars concrete, 31 July 2011
a brilliant little disc cut all my slabs with ease, worn out now but what a gem will purchase anew one soon. Great price, great cutting power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slab cutting made easy, 13 Oct 2010
This disc cut through some very tough slabs easily. I had tried other discs without success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 26 July 2010
J. Smith (Devon) - See all my reviews
Great little disc cutter, excellent value for money, you'd pay 4 times that in the high street.