Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Black|Change
Price:£3.14+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 25 July 2015
First up the good stuff, this is great value, and the paper looks pretty good. It came next day, so very convenient.

Now the bad stuff: This particular Amazon page description doesn't say that it's 1200 grit (thankfully other reviews do). Weirdly though, even though it says "1200" on the back, it's rougher than some P600 I got in a mixed set from Robert Dyas. It's finer than the Silverline 600 grit, but still much rougher than I expected. I'm working with glass, and this stuff definitely 'clouds' glass rather than polishing it.

All that said, whilst it's not going to work on the job I wanted it for, it's plenty good enough for a "between coats" sanding, or other fine-ish work.
on 21 September 2013
Having been to the local ''superstores' and been shocked by the prices and the prepacks of vast quantities (50 sheets I don't want!)
I tried the www and found this deal, a good price, decent quantity an all round good deal.
Thanks for that!.
on 21 April 2012
Very please with the wet & dry seems to perform well and not clog as quickly as others I have used at this grade.(my opinion) If you want to use it for the quality finish on wood and using it by the dry method it achieves good results for polishing.
on 4 July 2015
I ordered this product after ordering the same product number a couple of years ago. Unfortunately this time the product is nothing like the excellent product which I received before. It is supposed to be 1200 grit but is more like 400 grit. I am so disappointed and don't think I could trust Silverline products in future.
on 26 July 2013
A well known DIY chain takes the incredible price of £1.75 per sheet for this. Amazon is a life saver by supplying this at such a low price. I am using it to rub down chipped paintwork and saving the hassle of a blowlamp. The feathered finish is superb
on 23 May 2013
this 1200 grade paper is very good the end result was perfect a good price and a fast delivery i will get more when required.
on 10 October 2013
i would most definitely recommend this sand paper, i use it to finish buffalo horn carvings and it finishes them beautifully
on 21 July 2011
This sandpaper is amazing. I like the way it made the thing I was sanding much smoother than it was. I liked it so much I bought some 600 grit too.

Now I just can't stop sanding everything I see.
on 9 May 2014
As I come from a long line of very hairy people, I decided to make my own hair removal pads, This is a high quality product ideal for this purpose. Recommended.
on 6 August 2014
Unfortunately these wet and dry sheets are the paper version, rather than fabric backed. Having said that, they still work well, although they do curl up once the sheets dry out.