Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 3 April 2012
Strong, quality screws, they are fairly rust resistant and come in nice selection of sizes. However the "780 pieces" might mislead you - you get tonnes of the smallest screws but the numbers get fewer the larger the size; the biggest ones you only get 15-30 I'd estimate.
on 5 April 2012
They are decent screws (had better) the mix is very sensible despite what some say here. In real life you will need more smaller ones than large ones unless doing specialist work. If doing specialist jobs forget it get the ones for the job. The case is also handy for keeping them tidy (a thing I hear from the wife a lot)
on 14 June 2011
My husband say,s that for the price these screws are a real bargain, strong,good selection of sizes and the heads do not round off like a lot of cheap screws that you get nowdays. And first class delivery service yet again form Amazon.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 June 2012
I purchased this set at a reduced price, but even at the normal price I feel it offers excellent value for money.

There is an excellent selection of sizes, and the screws themselves are of a good quality, they are great to use and carry case they come in is a real bonus also.
on 24 November 2011
So often screw selections give you masses of small screws to make up the advertised numbers. This set has a good selection of the larger sizes and is well packaged

Update - just bought a second pack.
on 16 January 2011
A fine selection of screws suitable for most applications. If one cannot find a screw from this box to do the job then a really big screw is needed. This box will cover most of what a handyman/woodworker will normally need. In use they should not be too conspicuous, and cover a wide range of purposes.
on 10 June 2016
After years of rummaging about in a box of random screws which had been bought, scavenged or found over the years. I thought it time to make life a little easier for me. I wasn't disappointed with the selection box from Silverline it meets all my screwing needs (there's a statement you won't often hear). The screws come in a range of sizes; seemingly the most popular/useful. They aren't the very best quality but certainly suffice for this reasonably handy handy-man around the house and garden. They are treated with some sort of rust protection plating (or dip) so should survive especially out doors for an acceptable time. The box is made of flimsy plastic but is still an enormous step forward compared to my previous arrangement. At this price you can't go wrong.
Really nice set!
- No stripped screws so far, even with the small ones. Has a good connection with the screwdriver bits.
- If I'm not mistaken there are only two sizes of bits needed to fit this entire set, which is nice, not too much swapping of bits.
- Not too thick, so less chance of splitting the wood.
- Box is useful. Not amazing quality. Works fine though.
- Selection is great. Good amount of many various sizes. A little more of the smaller and medium sized ones than the larger ones, which is great for my uses. If you're working on a big project using 2x4" timber then I'd go for a box of big screws as well, because there aren't many huge screws included here.

- One complaint, the handle on the box means it won't fit in my drawer the way I want it to. Not a big problem, I guess I could easily cut off the handle.
on 6 February 2016
I thought these were going to be rubbish, but much to my pleasure, they seem very good... Have used most sizes, and it's nice that the screw heads easily survive a powerful cordless drill/screwdriver.
Recommend
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 January 2016
Reasonable price for what you get, although there are more of the smaller screws than the longer ones - to be fair though, the smaller ones are more useful.

The case is very useful and stops the screws going everywhere. The screws are fine and strong enough for pretty much any task without threading.

Something I'd get again.