4.0 out of 5 stars handy tool
you might get these cheaper, when they are sold separate.
the good of this is that you can do a lot of force because you hold them easily.
packed, so won't end up loosing just the one I use most (that happens to me all the time)
Published 23 months ago by tovarna

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought
As a tool it's absolutely fine. Allen key sizes as described, reasonable quality, good value. It's just a bit bigger than I thought. I imagined it being bike multitool type size, i.e. 2 or 3 inches long, but it's actually about 5 inches long. Good if you want a bit more leverage but not if you're looking for something small to slip in your pocket.
Published on 5 April 2012 by L. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought, 5 April 2012
L. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Silverline HK07 Hex Key Metric Tool 7-Piece 2.5 - 10mm (DIY & Tools)

4.0 out of 5 stars handy tool, 6 Sep 2012
you might get these cheaper, when they are sold separate.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product very handy, 18 Mar 2012
I received this product a long time after the expected delivery time. This is because Amazon insists on using an absolutely awful delivery service. However I finally received the product and I'm very happy with it. I have used it to adjust the handle bars on my bike and it worked a treat.

1.0 out of 5 stars domdon, 30 Aug 2012
this is the worse tool I have ever bought its for to big, the keys work loose every time you use it total waste of money rubbish dont buy it.!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars All in one, 15 Aug 2012
sumkan (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product since it is all in one. I bought it to fit a dryer door. This would ensure that a range of size keys are available in one place. Easy to store. Easy to use since it provides a good 'hold' when adjusting. Good price. Sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good DIY tool., 26 Sep 2011
D. S. Miller - See all my reviews
The item arrived in good time and in first class order, it is similar to a penknife and every bit as handy, very pleased. the firm is as good as the product.
D.Miller,
Edinburgh.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great - while it worked, 8 Sep 2012
The product itself is quite straightforward. A pretty comprehensive set of allen keys attached to a sturdy centre piece made of high density plastic. Larger than I'd thought when buying it, the centre piece allows for plenty of leverage to turn any socket cap bolt or screw.

However, it's worth noting that while the two ends of the tool are held together with philips-head screws fastened into bolts on the other side, these come loose pretty quickly. I'd been using it heavily for 3-4 weeks, tightening the ever loosening screws all the while, when the thread in one completely stripped. The two halves of the centre plastic fell away and I was left with nought but a regular set of allen keys.

However, I found I could still use these allen keys, each with a ring on the end where it originally attached to the overall assembly, by putting a screwdriver through that ring and turning it with that. That also provided a slightly increased amount of leverage with which I could turn the key. This obviously isn't how it was meant to be used, however.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 20 Mar 2013
It is too big and poorly made. It broke the 2nd time I used it because it can't stand much force on it. Why would you want a set of allen keys that can't handle tight bolts?

Silverline HK07 Hex Key Metric Tool 7-Piece 2.5 - 10mm