4.0 out of 5 stars wrong sized sticks
I purchased these as part of a bundle with the mini glue gun and I incorrectly assumed that these would be the correct size for the gun - they are not! I received great service from the seller but be warned check that these are the right size so that you don't make the same mistake. For the mini glue gun you need the mini glue sticks 7.2mm.
Published on 19 May 2010 by Lymie

3.0 out of 5 stars Silverline 698462 glue sticks
These sticks are really a little too short for the Stanley glue gun but you can manage by inserting two sticks one after the other. There are other longer sticks but I don't know what they are named.
Published on 15 Aug. 2011 by cb

3.0 out of 5 stars Silverline 698462 glue sticks, 15 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Silverline 698462 Glue Sticks 11.2 x 100 mm - Pack of 50 (Tools & Hardware)

4.0 out of 5 stars wrong sized sticks, 19 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Glue Sticks, 12 Nov. 2011
I bought these glue sticks to use with the Stanley Heavy Duty Glue Gun, because they were cheaper than the Stanley ones and the reviews were generally good. They work perfectly and they also last ages - really good value for money. I'm using them to stick pine cones, acorns, pipe cleaners, twigs and little eyes to make various Christmas decorations/creatures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 10 Jun. 2011
J. A. Selenic - See all my reviews
I find these glue excellant value for money, its
just as well they come in packs of 50 as it doesn't
leave you short-its suprising how much glue an art
project can go through. They bond really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill service and aftercare., 24 Feb. 2010
I purhcased these as part of a link bundle on amazon with a glue gun. I was sent the wrong sticks (or rather the ones linked the the bundle are the wrong ones) but this was quickly corrected. Highly recommended, brill service and after care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Value!, 5 July 2010
A. Stevens (UK) - See all my reviews
Got these for a Bosch gluegun. Ideal size, as they're small and don't stick out too much whilst in use. Yes, you will have to keep reloading, but once you've finished, you're not going to have a great big unused portion sticking out the back of the gluegun hampering storage.
As for the value, well they do the job. I don't rate these as good as the Bosch gluesticks, but hey, they stick most things together. And these are ideal to use as a hard sealant, instant drying and permanant with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 6 Sept. 2013
I got it fro the Stanley heavy duty glue gun. The glues sticks are a bit short for it but if you stick two in its perfectly fine and does the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong size sticks, 25 Oct. 2009
I got the glue sticks as a coupled item a glue gun of the same brand but the sticks were 10mm the gun takes 7.2mm you live and learn.odd job Merseyside

5.0 out of 5 stars Glue sticks - works with the Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun, 24 May 2014
I ordered these along with my Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun, and initially I was a little worried, as the glue gun states it requires 11.3mm glue sticks, and on the packaging of the gun, it says "For use with Stanley Dual Melt Glue Sticks." However, I took a chance, and simply inserted two of these glue sticks into the gun when it arrived. I anxiously waited a few minutes for the glue gun to heat up, squeezed the trigger, and I can happily say that these glue sticks worked perfectly with my gun. I haven't used it as much as I was hoping to, however, so now the pack of 50 does seem a little extreme, but there seems to be no packets of glue sticks for sale of a figure in between 6 or 50 - it's either-or. Still, I am glad I ordered these glue sticks, and I can recommend them for use with the Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun, just remember to insert them two at a time for ideal first time use.

1.0 out of 5 stars coudn't use them, 23 Mar. 2013
I purchased the mini glue gun at the same time and these glue . sticks did not fit the glue gun. Why do you show that people bought these things together. Now sending the glue sticks back so I have wasted my money on the high postage

Silverline 698462 Glue Sticks 11.2 x 100 mm - Pack of 50