Size: 4.8 x 6.1m|Change
Price:£5.72+ Free shipping

on 22 May 2009
I absolutely love this tarpaulin, initially I thought it may be to small but it was that big I could even cover a small car with it. I needed it for covering my garden storage shed and tools in the garden on those wet days and does it with great effect. If you are looking to cover up your barbeque or garden furniture then this is big enough to do the job. You can even fold it in half well it still fairly large and you'll get even more protection. It's made from quality material so don't worry about it staying waterproof, it will keep the wet off your items.
on 4 January 2011
Great solid tarp, it was actually twice the size a really needed, but better safe than sorry. I use it to cover some garden furniture and toys. I am happy to report it is 100% waterproof.

I used the same material, but a smaller size to cover the garden shed roof and the job was a success, too.

Recommended? Definitely!
review image
on 22 November 2009
This is a very lage tarpaulin and good value for money compared to local d-i-y shops. We have managed to get our large garden table and 2 large (4 seat) wooden benches under it to protect for the winter.
on 17 July 2012
big enough and waterproof just what i needed to keep my horse trailer from the lovely English weather weve had. As its just been stood as all shows canceled. Only down side is its not very strong and after one day of a little wind two of the holes for tying it on had ripped
on 27 July 2012
Looked fine initially, but very light and flimsy. Used it to cover ground, and after 2 months of lying undisturbed it had split in several places and was good for nothing.
on 12 September 2009
Good value for the money - a very useful size for covering large outdoor equipment. Highly recommended.
on 16 August 2012
This isn't the toughest tarp out there. In fact it's quite thin, so don't use it where the tarp is going to be pulled around in the wind (I don't think it would cope as a car roof tarp for example), tough I suppose it would cope if you used it folded in double.

But there are plenty of uses where the light weight of a thin tarp is an advantage and for these uses, this does the job.

I use it to wrap which I then secure with bungees and for this, it's handy not to have a thick unwieldy tarp. I wouldn't think it would cope as a tarp pulled over a wood pile, as an example of where it is not going to be up to the job.

I score it a 3 because I don't think the product will last that long if you're regularly securing and unsecuring it. You're likely to catch it on something in which case it's probably going to tear. I guess we think of tarps as long-lasting, and on this score, this particular piece doesn't score well.

Silverline does offer a lifetime guarantee on the product, which is very unusual.
VINE VOICEon 21 April 2011
I purchased this tarpaulin to protect my daughters caravan over the Winter storage period, a few of the islets ended up being damaged due to the wind catching it but for the price it protected the caravan from the worst of the weather really well, you just need to spend a bit of time securing it properly, which is something initially we didn't do and hence the islet damage.
on 2 August 2010
This is a good strong sheet, Have already used for many different jobs and am sure the quality will last for many more.
on 13 May 2011
Really cheap for the size - all delivered on time. Fairly thin material but ok to cover my log store.