Size: 1m|Change

VINE VOICEon 17 July 2010
I bought two to sling my hammock round trees without damaging the trunk. At this price, it made sense. Coupled with a couple of 10mm carabiner clips it means I can put it up and down in a few moments, so I now actually bother taking it in when wet.

I can imagine buying more when more uses come to mind.
on 25 February 2012
This is a great lifting strap and for this kind of money it really is good value.
I highly recommend this for engine lifting ect.
on 21 May 2013
I'm using this in conjunction with a pulley set to raise heavy items to the loft in my garage, so much safer and easier than heaving them up a ladder. The sling is strong and abrasion resistant and more than up to the job that I'm subjecting it to.
on 12 June 2014
For the price and appearance would and could not see or fault them and will stand up to loads that the more expensive ones will do also are load certified would certainly recommend this product if used in a safe manner
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 March 2012
Having bought several of these of various lengths, this one is of the same good quality at a very reasonable price.

I only need it for occasional light duty, so don't know how it would stand up to regular use at full load capacity.
on 29 June 2012
TRX Suspension training is one of my fitness exercises at gym. However this 3m long sling plus a Silverline Karabiner can let me do simple workout at home between gym. For less than a tenner and safety at industrial level - I can't complaint.
on 13 April 2016
Seems to be good quality & has survived three years so far outside, hanging a hammock at each end from a tree. Have bought additional ones since. Stitching remains very strong with no noticable deterioration. No complaints at this price!
on 2 November 2013
does the job instead of using chains and shackles ,light to use easy to store good price i am well pleased with slings again excellent delivery service thats amazon
on 19 November 2013
This worked well for me and hubby dragging heavy logs along the ground ready to saw. And for two people lifting log. Good and strong ready for lots of jobs to do.
on 5 March 2013
Inexpensive and fit for purpose. Much better than using an old rope. CE Marked, tested, approved... Anyone who wants to lift anything should use slings.

See one answered question