on 21 March 2013
Arrived just on time and as descibed in the product description. Would highly recommend it even as a gift. Good value for money.
on 23 January 2013
This product is a fantastic concept and for the first week of my baby's life it settled him to sleep brilliantly. However, it suddenly broke after 8 days and replacement batteries had no effect. It also comes with a bear that is superfluous. Because i had had the product for 90 days before my baby was born I was out of the return period and had to purchase another. Hopefully the next one will work better!
on 8 September 2013
So disappointed with this bear. I bought on the 14th august for our 7 week old who never slept well. This worked for all of 3 weeks, first the lullaby button stopped working completely, then the whole thing crackled and popped when turned on and stooped working! Its not been used excessively, on average 4 times a night if that. Am returning for a full refund and will buy something else.
on 11 March 2009
New baby? Sleepless nights? Then this is the answer - it really does work. After many sleepless nights and a couple of other products we stumbled accross this, and boy are we glad we did.

If you have a new baby, or have one due then make this one purchase. You will not regret. We have found the white noise works best, and sends the little one back off to sleep so easily. Now we have sleep filled nights, well, if he wasn't hungry.....
on 5 August 2012
I brought this before my son was born and we use it every night. My son is now 5 months old and he still loves it. He wakes up in the night and sets the womb noise off himself, it soon soothes him back to sleep. Fantastic buy would recommend to all parents.
on 29 March 2013
Bought these for my neice who had twins and they have been an absolute hit. The sounds definitely calm and soothe them. It's also great they can be used on there own out of the bears which means it's easy to pop in the pram if needed.
on 24 March 2015
This bear is amazing! the vairiety of different sounds suit whatever your baby's soothing sound is. It saved me countless sleepless nights and after a year he still counts hims as his favourite teddy. recommend
on 5 April 2016
I had one of these for my first son 6 years ago and they wasn't this expensive but well worth it. I've just ordered a new one and you keep sending the cheap on
review image
on 14 August 2009
I was very skeptical when I bought this as I thought it sounded too good to be true, however.......IT WORKS!! I love it and its the best thing I have bought since falling pregnant. My son (6 weeks) was waking in the night for a feed and then not going back to sleep. It was so draining, I was not sleeping and on the verge of tears all the time. Then Slumber bear (or Super ted as I now call him) was delivered and its like he casts a magic spell over him. We have only used the womb setting as it works and 5/10 mins after setting it off my son is asleep - as he is now thanks to super ted. I have heard that it doesn't work for everyone, but I would certainly give it a try.
on 31 March 2009
My son has had this toy since he was new born and found great comfort with it. I highly recommend this product. My son is now 6 months old and still loves it. This toy does exactly what it says its ment to do. Fantastic invention.Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus - Cream Value for money.