5.0 out of 5 stars A Lifesaver!
New baby? Sleepless nights? Then this is the answer - it really does work. After many sleepless nights and a couple of other products we stumbled accross this, and boy are we glad we did.

Published on 11 Mar. 2009 by I. Shirlaw

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but should be able to set the sounds to play for longer
I bought this for my three week old to try and help him settle when we put him in his basket/cot. It is a great item featuring a range of sounds and it always seems to settle my son down.

Published on 17 Jun. 2012 by Bam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lifesaver!, 11 Mar. 2009
I. Shirlaw "Blue1s" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue) (Baby Product)

If you have a new baby, or have one due then make this one purchase. You will not regret. We have found the white noise works best, and sends the little one back off to sleep so easily. Now we have sleep filled nights, well, if he wasn't hungry.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Ted, 14 Aug. 2009
K. Rowley "Kate" (Sandhurst, Berks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue) (Baby Product)
I was very skeptical when I bought this as I thought it sounded too good to be true, however.......IT WORKS!! I love it and its the best thing I have bought since falling pregnant. My son (6 weeks) was waking in the night for a feed and then not going back to sleep. It was so draining, I was not sleeping and on the verge of tears all the time. Then Slumber bear (or Super ted as I now call him) was delivered and its like he casts a magic spell over him. We have only used the womb setting as it works and 5/10 mins after setting it off my son is asleep - as he is now thanks to super ted. I have heard that it doesn't work for everyone, but I would certainly give it a try.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but should be able to set the sounds to play for longer, 17 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue) (Baby Product)

The problem is that the sounds only last for 4 minutes and once it has finished he starts crying again, it would be useful if there was a setting you could put on a timer for however long you want and then it would sooth him and help get him off to sleep. The product does feature a sensor so that when my son moves around or starts crying the device should start playing the recording but no matter how hard he screams this doesn't seem to work and we have to get out of bed and set the sound off again every four minutes!

On the whole I would recommend this item but wanted to point out the few problems we have experienced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing for us all., 9 May 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue) (Baby Product)
We came across this on Amazon and read the reviews closely. After six months of sleepless nights and out of desperation we decided to purchase it. The first night was an improvement but we found that the sound emitted by the unit was too muffled when inside the bear. We took it out and secured the unit to the cot rails away from the baby. The effect has been truly life changing for all of us. Our baby still occasionally wakes but the unit switches itself on immediately and our baby goes straight back to sleep. Apart from the pre-recorded sounds on the unit you can also record your own. A great investment. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Restful?, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue) (Baby Product)
It's very sensitive! A sneeze has set it off before. You just can't seem to get the unit to go back into its bear , as normally happens with packed things! Bear is v cute

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue) (Baby Product)
Arrived just on time and as descibed in the product description. Would highly recommend it even as a gift. Good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some complaints!, 11 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue) (Baby Product)
The bear is really sweet, very well done, and the silkie is soft. The product complaint is about the song, that could be more clear. And we have a complaint about the seller, because we received a product that was opened before, and we realised that because the adhesive tape was used and not working any more. In addition, the sound box was dusty as well. That was a gift for a friend, so was necessary to cleaning the sound box and take off the used adhesive tape.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 8 days, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue) (Baby Product)
This product is a fantastic concept and for the first week of my baby's life it settled him to sleep brilliantly. However, it suddenly broke after 8 days and replacement batteries had no effect. It also comes with a bear that is superfluous. Because i had had the product for 90 days before my baby was born I was out of the return period and had to purchase another. Hopefully the next one will work better!

1.0 out of 5 stars Great if it worked for longer than 3 weeks, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue) (Baby Product)
So disappointed with this bear. I bought on the 14th august for our 7 week old who never slept well. This worked for all of 3 weeks, first the lullaby button stopped working completely, then the whole thing crackled and popped when turned on and stooped working! Its not been used excessively, on average 4 times a night if that. Am returning for a full refund and will buy something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy Yet!, 5 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue) (Baby Product)
I brought this before my son was born and we use it every night. My son is now 5 months old and he still loves it. He wakes up in the night and sets the womb noise off himself, it soon soothes him back to sleep. Fantastic buy would recommend to all parents.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue)