on 9 February 2010
After eventually putting together my 6ft rail in my attic I put the protective cover over it and it fits perfectly.
on 19 December 2009
I am amazed at how many garments the 2 rails I bought are holding with no sign of a sag! Recommended, easy to assemble and the speed of delivery was exceptional. I would buy from this firm again.
on 3 February 2012
This cover is made of robust clear plastic. It is shoulder shaped and fits over clothes on hangers well. Another advantage is its length - nearly down to the floor.
on 26 April 2012
I bought this to cover my summer clothes which are in the loft. It's great because it's the right size and easy to see through and keeps the clothes dust free.
on 29 April 2013
Bought this to cover the garment rail and it is excellent. Builders in and demolishing bedrooms etc so this was perfect to keep the dust off clothes.
on 10 January 2014
perfect cover for all the coats i am storing - only wish it could be sealed at bottom to keep out moths - otherwise would definitely recommend it
on 13 December 2014
Great quality, sturdy and robust. Highly recommend.
on 22 July 2015
Well made and just as expected
on 22 January 2016
useless should of been 6ft long not tall, absolute rip off should not be allowed to advertise it as cover for (our caraselle ) very very dissapointed
on 8 October 2015
I have not actually used this item as in moving houses it was not required.