TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 September 2012
I have a ragdoll (mostly white) and a bengal (mostly light brown). I also have lots of dark clothes. Since pastels don't suit me, I persist with wearing my dark clothes despite the air in my flat being 30% cat hair, or so it seems. I need to de-lint myself or, in extreme cases, hoover myself almost every day. I decided to buy this 20 pack since I was buying lintrollers piecemeal and wasting a lot of money.

Stickiness:
The Caraselle rollers are sticky enough to grab about half the fluff on the first pass. More rolling is required to get the rest. I'd say they're about as sticky as most I've tried, including the 3M varieties.

Design:
Same as any other lintroller, though there's a clear plastic cover included to stop ambient fluff from sticking to the paper while not in use. It's fairly easy to change the rolls and they stay attached during vigorous brushing. The only thing that bothers me is that there doesn't seem to be a clear perforation between sheets, though the paper is tearable enough already that it hasn't been a real problem.
on 3 March 2012
We have several long haired cats and these rollers are essential when you're wearing dark clothes. Very effective for removing pet hair
on 10 June 2015
Use these all the time as our dog moults all year round! I wouldn't, and couldn't, be without this item. I buy them in bulk as they are used all day long to keep the house as free of pet hair as possible.
on 22 April 2014
I am always using and needing hair remover rollers... bought this pack 3 years ago and i still have half a stock left!
It really lasts a long time and is very sticky ! perfect for everyday use !
on 22 March 2012
We've a long-haired cat and have tried a few of these adhesive roller products and this is superior - good and sticky, easy to tear and comes with a plastic holder device for storing when not in use.
on 18 April 2013
great refills
used them with the roller brush i also purchased and helped me clean areas that i want to have cleaned from hair like clothes, couches, even carpet!
on 27 November 2013
Not a cheap immitation but the real deal.
Proper sticky and plenty on a roll.
Do not be fooled by other cheap products
on 9 September 2014
Fatastic arrived next day! Cannot fault product or service.
on 30 December 2015
Fab product especially with 2 cats! Thank you.
on 28 February 2015
Very useful for removing cat hairs!