Price:£4.99+ Free shipping

on 14 August 2012
As another reviewer said, these come covered in sticky stuff - took ages to clean and they're still tacky. Don't know why they can't put a rubber band around them inside the packet to keep them together! Very annoying.
They are also very small - they are 5cm long and the gap between the s bends is 2cm on one side and about 1.5cm on the other. I bought them to add to a Hahn pot rack in order to hang utensils rather than pots and they work very well for that, but the hook wouldn't be big enough for pots (end of hook too small to fit through pot handle hole, I think).
Delivered promptly via Prime.
on 2 August 2012
Hooks are hooks and these are good for hanging on our rail in the kitchen... My issue is the ages I had to spend cleaning off some sticky greasy substance that was inside the plastic packaging. Every hook was covered in it and soapy water just made things more sticky, in fact my fingers ended up covered too!! If you buy, make sure you have some industrial strength degreaser!
on 16 December 2011
STellar must be the marketing name rather than the quality of these hooks, as they look particular ordinary, and for £5.10 probably cost £4 more than they cost to make. They do the job (hang on a universal rail), but they are not perfect - they come off if you take the utensil of quickly [which can be irritating when the hook ends up falling in something you are cooking]. If any one knows of hooks that stay on the rail let me know.

Overall, if you want hooks, and you are not bothered about price, nor their ability to stay on the rail, then these are the ones for you.
on 10 September 2012
The hooks are an add-on to a rack and allow you to store extra utensils all in the one place. I use one rack for all the larger spoons, egg turner etc and the second for measuring utensils and smaller utensils - eg whisks. The hooks in combination with the rack have made my kithen drawers a lot freer so I can now both access the drawers quicker and also easily find the measuring tools I use daily
on 3 October 2013
Pleased with these. I use them on a stainless steel bar over my cooker. The hooks are strong and well made and the hooks have enough curve to them to comfortably support my saucepans as well as utensils. They have been in use for a while now with no sign of tarnishing or rusting. Good quality and good value for money.
on 30 May 2013
I ordered these hooks to go with my new kitchen shelf rack. They hang over the wood baton and can take sausepans or utensils. They came the next day and were exactly as ordered. I find them a little small, but this is entirely my fault as they come in different sizes. Definately recommended.
on 20 February 2011
These hooks are good as i needed extra for my Stellar premium hanging rack for which they were made for so the size is correct for its purpose! For other hanging bars i cant comment on but for the Stellar brand there perfect. Thanks Mr Billy Dean Earls Court
on 11 March 2015
Items advertised with rack and hooks, expected them to be the same size, they way they were shown, but much smaller. Not sellers fault, more to do with the way Amazon advertise. Other than that, the hooks were of good quality and received v. quickly.
on 16 March 2014
you can use these for any thing really I'm using them with my kitchen shelf rack with pots & pans then hang the utensils on the hooks, but I had other hooks larger use them in shed these hooks are very versatile hang anywhere.
on 5 April 2012
Perfect condition, and they fit the existing rail perfectly and don't fall off (unsure about other reviewers saying they don't fit??? were they putting them on the right way round?!). Very happy with them.