on 16 December 2007
I've been a fan of Koei games for a while, and I loved the Kessen series of games on the PS2, so when I saw this I had to get it. It's like a cross between Kessen and Dynasty Warriors, a little mor elike Dynasty than Kessen though. It's good fun though, and allows for character and squad development, which is what makes it the most fun for me! A good game, defo worth having a go at.
on 17 July 2014
This game, takes forever to complete, which is good if you don't get bored of it easily, which I didn't. If they included more customization choices and more available weapons and armor to use the game would be 5 stars. Nonetheless if it does not contain those qualities, it is still a good game and can rival the likes of Kenchi.
on 14 October 2011
I read a some bad reviews on here but was not put off. I am very glad I bought this game, it is a lot of fun. If your'e into big epic battles then buy this game! Defiantly worth getting, especially for such a cheap price.
on 16 January 2011
Very fun Koei game, especially if you like the koei style games. Was a bit disappointed that it didn't have a two player mode so I could play it with my other half like dynasty warriors.
on 20 May 2015
If you like Dynasty Warriors then you will probably like this. I found it enjoyable but repetitive.
on 4 September 2014
Game came unboxed without it being stated on listing. Game is decent though
on 12 March 2008
I decided against the odds to download the demo off of PSN, even though I was severely discouraged by a friend who said that this game was totally rubbish and boring. I played it and enjoyed it very much. Ok the beginning is cheesey and the voice acting dodgy, but the gameplay is very fun. The battles are large, slightly tactical and intense. It is still like Dynasty Warriors but with more team-based elements instead of1 Man Army style gameplay. Very good game in my opinion.
on 16 January 2015
Good delivery, purchased as a present recipient loves it
on 12 February 2015
thanks great!!
on 11 March 2008
this game is utterly addictive, espesially if you just love to have your own little unit of 30 men and wipe out an entire army (the french got their asses kicked by me!!!). the only down fall would be that it is really repeatative of choosing which contract you want to take and fight it but other than that if you love war games and massive brawling then it should be bought.