5.0 out of 5 stars Super Mouli
Published on 12 Dec 2007 by H. Pool

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy. Has not lasted 10 days!
Published 14 months ago by Geordie K

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Mouli, 12 Dec 2007
This review is from: Stainless Steel Baby Mouli (Baby Product)
I love my Mouli! Why didn't I buy one before! I'd been making do squashing food through a sieve... not too practical when your little one is hungry. I bought this particular Mouli because it looked easy to use, well made and very convenient. It is all that. Out of all the kitchen gadgets I've invested in, this one is hands down the best. I've used it more in the last three days than I have any other utensil apart from Wooden spoons of course. It's the perfect size for a full ice cube trays worth of baby food, comes in two pieces so clips together with ease, is really really easy to clean and is made of stainless steal so it would go in the dishwasher (if only I had one!) I've used it to mash potato, various berries, bananas, tomatoes, peas and sweetcorn (which it removes the skins of - very handy!)butternut squash, sweet potato, apple and probably so much more over the coming months of mushy food. But then it needn't be limited to just baby food I suppose. It removes fibrous bits, skins, seeds so you could use it to make some good soups or smoothies. I highly recommend this product to anyone "umming" and "erring" about buying one as I was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needs a little elbow grease, 8 May 2008
S. Botfield "sengsb" (Stirlingshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stainless Steel Baby Mouli (Baby Product)
I got this mouli to puree my baby's first foods, in particular to puree peas and other husky veg, to remove the bits she can't digest. It is a fab gadget for doing just that, leaving the husky stuff behind and creating a nice smooth puree. However, it does require a power of elbow grease to work the food through and I've found that the faster you spin it the better. It cleans up really easily afterwards and is worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy. Has not lasted 10 days!, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Stainless Steel Baby Mouli (Baby Product)
This is a poor cousin of the Mouli. It is cheaply made. The brackets are not welded on just glued! 10 days of puree green beans and sloppy foods with gravy and it pinged off. Returning requesting a full refund. Has been washed in soapy water carefully as the ball on the top has holes in which would hold any soapy water so had been careful to avoid getting water in there! Did not realise the brackets could just ping off which renders it useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 30 Jun 2009
This review is from: Stainless Steel Baby Mouli (Baby Product)
Used this item twice, and the handle broke off...really poor construction and definitely not easy to use as the mouli needs serious downward force in order to work properly. Avoid this product, it's a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work!, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: Stainless Steel Baby Mouli (Baby Product)
I read the reviews so bought this mouli and can't get to do anything other than create a small amount of juice! I don't think I'm doing it wrong but it certainly not working

5.0 out of 5 stars brechin bookworm, 23 Feb 2010
N. H. Mcleay "bookworm mcleay" (brechin, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stainless Steel Baby Mouli (Baby Product)
Excellent product bought this for my grand daughter she had searched every shop for one only Amazon had them. Wonderful for weaning babies put anything in and it makes a puree be it savoury or sweet I first used on in 1958 for my children no need to buy expense jars of baby food can absolute recommmend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars CKS stainless steel baby mouli, 2 April 2008
L. Smith "Louise Smith" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stainless Steel Baby Mouli (Baby Product)
Fantastic product which although more expensive than a plastic one is worth the extra money. makes perfect puree and very easy to clean. best not to overload it otherwise the handle holder will detach. use only a tablespoon or two.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 2 May 2009
This review is from: Stainless Steel Baby Mouli (Baby Product)
Useless and totally rubbish - DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!
I am so disappointed I ever believed this product could do what said it could do. We used it for the first time today and tried to puree parsnip that had been well boiled and was nicely soft ready to be mushed up. Did the so called 'professional' puree mill, puree the parsnip? - did it heck, a bit of juice dropped through the bottom, and the majority (95%) of the parsnip went up the sides. We ended up using the hand held blender we already had to do the job properly. DO NOT buy this item, buy an electric blender for the same price or probably cheaper, which will come with a few attachments aswell. Very very disappointed, and quite frankly, I want my money back plus postage. Very disappointed Amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 30 Aug 2008
Mr. P. Simmons (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stainless Steel Baby Mouli (Baby Product)
NOT dishwasher safe, went rusty with the first use. Sending it back right now...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing we needed, 1 May 2010
E. L. Grove (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stainless Steel Baby Mouli (Baby Product)
I would thoroughly recommend this mouli. I've a stick blender which I use for many purées for my baby but wanted a mouli for potatoes and veg with hard to purée skins (e.g. peas and green beans), seeds etc. This is really easy to assemble, breaks down the food brilliantly (reminds me of one of those Playdoh hair things except the food comes out the bottom rather than trhough the scalp...) and is really easy to clean.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›