4.0 out of 5 stars Irish songs
Bought as a stocking filler for someone I know that likes this type of Irish music. I was told that they were delighted and have played it over and over. Job done, and the right item bought. Not sure about the cover picture!
Published on 1 Jan 2012 by Lifeistooshort

3.0 out of 5 stars Saying this is OK is as good as it gets
Published 23 months ago by Netlagged

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Irish songs, 1 Jan 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Saying this is OK is as good as it gets, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: 40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know (Audio CD)
Compared to listening to the Dubliners and the Wolfe Tones these 2 CD pack is very very bland to the point that I can rarely listen to a track all the way through. What annoys me is the synthesised instruments and the lack of enthusiasm in the singing. I doubt I will listen to it much. To me Irish music should tell the story and be full of passion - this cd gives you the songs true enough but in a very washed out form. Maybe good for an absolute newbie to Irish music but don't think all Irish music is like this - its a lot more lively!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: 40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know (Audio CD)
Some good tunes on this cd but not by the original artists. Unfortunately, my advice is give it a miss.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Father's Day present, 14 July 2012
This review is from: 40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know (Audio CD)
I bought the CD for my Dad as a Father's day present. He had mentioned to me that he liked Irish music, so I read the reviews and thought fingers crossed he'll like it as I wouldn't be able to listen it before giving it to him!

He loves it! He's being listening to it in his car and telling all his friends about it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Luck of the Irish, 26 Mar 2012
This review is from: 40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know (Audio CD)
I was looking for an Irish music cd to use during the interval at a St Patricks night gig I was doing and was aware of the many rubbish Irish cd's around. I checked the reviews on amazon for the Original Irish Boys disc which were positive and was not disappointed by the item. Music went down well at the gig where I played through the pa system via my ipod. My intention was to remove it from my ipod after the gig but it's pleasant enough so left it on.

Result!! Bargain at under £5

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential listening, 17 May 2014
This review is from: 40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know (Audio CD)
Hate housework so when I do my "Top to Toe" on a Friday, I put my MP3 player on with headphones and play these tracks over and over again. Singing along - the housework soon gets done. Now whenever I see a bottle of bleach, I hear music!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: 40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know (Audio CD)
bought it for my uncles 90th birthday he loves irish music as he said you get cds with some of the songs on it but this one he was over the moon with because it had a great mixture of all the songs great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Irish songs cd, 19 April 2014
This review is from: 40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know (Audio CD)
This was a birthday present for my brother in law,he liked the cd very much I would recommend this cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars 40 irish songs, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: 40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know (Audio CD)
A nice sound and a very quick delivery. Ordered one day and arrived the next morning. Brilliant. As it is a Christmas present I haven't undone the package.

5.0 out of 5 stars 40 Irish Songs, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: 40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know (Audio CD)
This is a lovely relaxing disc to listen to. The words are clear and the quality is excellent. Thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know
40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know by The Original Irish Boys (Audio CD - 2007)