on 8 May 2011
This is a really funny programme. Tom is the joker of the 3 and I love the 1st episode, Naughty Puppies as he ends up getting into a bit of a pickle when the puppies start eating everything!

Tiny is the baby of the group and often gets into trouble but the others are there to help him out.

Tilly speaks French and is the most sensible of the 3 who ends up sorting all the problems out.

A great TV show which is sadly no longer running.
on 14 May 2009
My son loves this dvd and laughs and giggles at it,so it must be good.
on 5 December 2012
really pleased I could still get this my grandson loves it.
what I ordered is what I got in perfect condition and on time
on 12 January 2014
Used to watch this as a little kid and along with the likes of teletubbies, playdays, rosie and jim, postman pat, brum and all those wonderful 90's shows I can honestly say that this is worth every penny. The rubbish that they show to kids now is nothing compared to this. Pure magic :)
on 16 August 2013
This is such a cute DVD, our Son who is now 18 used to love this sooo much, now we can watch again with our 4 year old Daughter, it gave me tears in my eyes to watch her little face as our son did all those years ago, no fighting, swearing just lovely.
on 15 December 2012
Tots TV was my favourite show when I was a child, and I watched it for hours on end. I now have an 8 month old nephew and my sister is having a baby, so when they're older I'll definitely be buying a copy for each of them.
on 24 February 2014
Two very happy litle girls at xmas time. Quality excellent will be ordering more at some point. Very happy with price and delivery. Have some of these on video so was very happy to be able to get DVD
on 12 March 2014
MY NIECE (NOW 22) HAD THIS AS A CHILD AND PASSED ON MY CHILDREN . WORK IN A SCHOOL AND WAS SO PLEASED I COULD GET A DVD VERSION TO SHOW THE CHILDREN. LOVE TILLY, TOM AND TINY!
on 11 January 2016
Tots being tots. My niece loves this and as an adult the charisma of the show makes me smile. This still holds up as a perfect show for children. I also find it refreshing how the show tried to teach some French to its target audience.
on 19 November 2015
Great value. I enjoyed showing my nephew a childrens TV show that I enjoyed when I was a child and he enjoyed watching it too!
Lizzie Brinkworth