on 31 December 2009
We had one some of these stories on video and wanted to replace all the used ones with DVDs because we no longer had room for a video recorder as well. Because these were so old I wasn't sure I would be able to find them. But this DVD has the same stories and more. They are lovely stories and they keep my little girl enthralled. I would recommend this to all Bananas in Pyjamas fans.
on 10 January 2011
Bought for my 14 year old daughter for Christmas. She wanted to relive her childhood! She couldn't wait to watch it. She and her (older) sister are still reminiscing. They loved it.
on 15 June 2010
The video arrived in quick time and was in excellent condition.

However, the fact that any video is zone encoded makes buying DVDs difficult, as sales offices are often in a another zone. The idea of zone encoding is quite stupid, because it limits both sales potential and customer base. Meaning, if you don't want to sell your DVDs, then be certain to have the encoded...

Luckily, Thai DVD players play DVDs from all zones and Thai TVs play all types of video. So, zone code and video format don't matter, but if I had wanted to send this to my nephiew in America, I would have been greatly upset.
on 4 July 2010
We bought this for our daughter to see if she would like it and she really dose. She always wants us to put it on for her.

i rate this a five out of five because it keeps our daughter amused for a while it also brings back memories for me and my girlfried from when we was little.
on 23 February 2013
Got this for my nearly 5 yr old who loves bananas in pajamas on milkshake on channel5. I knew by others reviews it wasnt quite the same but my son was happy with it. The quality and sound a bit poor
on 21 December 2012
Didn't quite like this DVD as it was a very old version, daughter did relate too them but not keen too watch over and over
on 13 January 2012
my little boy luke is nearly 5,and he loves the new episodes of b in pjs but unfortunately the new episodes are only available on dvd on sale in australia(where they originate from)so i ordered him this dvd which has the old format on it and is different animation completely,i wasn't sure if he would like it, but he absolutely loves it, so happy days!
on 30 June 2012
My son loved this on the tv. However upon putting the DVD in the machine. It was awful. Very grainy. It must have been the original bananas in pajamas rather than the modernised version that is currently on tv. It was arugula. Son did not like it. Have thrown it away. Good job it was not very expensive! Waste of money
on 12 August 2013
My son has an obsession with the bananas in pyjamas and his birthday is this Saturday so I bought it as a 'filling present' We've not watched it yet but I'm certain he will love it. The DVD came on time and was sealed with plastic as proof it was brand new. :)
on 8 September 2014
bought this for my daughter as she loves he show on milkshake. was very disappointed as i put in dvd player it played the old school ones from when I was a child!!! sound and image quality very poor.