5.0 out of 5 stars Nail and Plastic Heaven.
I bought these as a birthday present for the wife, she was so excited when she opened them that she lost control and accidentally punched me in the mouth, as a result I wouldn't recommend these as a gift.

Published on 3 Mar. 2011 by Jim_UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Someone cant count!
Published 24 months ago by Mr. John Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail and Plastic Heaven., 3 Mar. 2011
Jim_UK (Watford UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Telephone cable clips, white, bag of 100 ROUND (Office Product)

As for product itself, the nails work and the plastic things do their job. They're not large enough for CAT5 cables or COAX, if they were then they be too big for telephone cables so that's a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 31 May 2012
smartyPants "Smartypants" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Quite difficult to write something interesting or inspiring about cable clips, but these work & are good value compared to similar that you could buy in DIY chains locally. There were a couple that split when I hammered them in, but at this price it isnt a problem to lose a few.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, very cheep, came quickly, what more could you ask for?, 21 Aug. 2012
Just as described, very cheep, came quickly, what more could you ask for?

Please note-
1. These are really for round cables, something I didnt check before ordering as the telephone extention cable I bought is slightly flattened. However these clips did work with the flattened cable.

2. Just for reference, the cable I bought was 20m and altho 50 clips got me to where I wanted, it wouldnt have been enough to do all the cable, I would say you need about 75 clips to do a full 20m cable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Someone cant count!, 11 Mar. 2013
Mr. John Adams (Aberdeen) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Arrived 2 days later than deadline... which i would have just accepted, but when I opened the Jiffy postal bag, I seen these clips were just placed loosely inside... no packaging at all, and this made me think that there is every chance that someone in some back room somewhere, has the tedious job of counting these clips into a jiffy bag, and therefore would miss a few.. and miss a few they did, as there is only 96 and not 100.

The clips themselves seems of normal quality and not those brittle hard plastic ones that breaks when you hammer them home, but as yet I have not actualy used them to verify this.

Ive gave this 3 stars only because the rating wording states that 1 star means that I hate the product... which I dont hate
2 stars means I dont like it... whats not to like about the clips?
so Ive gave it 3 stars which means its okay....

Had it not been for the meaning of the ratings, I would have happily gave this 1 star, because of the 3 reasons above.

I dont think I will be using this company again when the 96 clips runs out though

5.0 out of 5 stars clips it down, 19 April 2013
graham (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
These do exactly what they are supposed to do, they clip your telephone cable or internet ADSL cable down so that it's not flapping about in the wind.
they are small and can be a danger to your fingers if you're not to clever with a hammer, but a pair of needle nose pliers and a good aim soon solve that problem, either that or a good first aid kit.
there is a little bit on the inside of the clips which is designed to grip the wire so it doesn't slide out and this does exactly what it is designed to do.

If you're after cable clips then these are ideal, they're made of a strong plastic that can be hammered on without damaging it too much, and, if you have to, they can be 'pliered' out without snapping them.
Just make sure you get the right sized one, unlike me.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I was looking for, 20 Oct. 2010
Big Mama "BM" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Having bought the phone and extension cable, I needed something to tack the cable onto the wall safely. Was good to be able to get everything online from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saturday?!, 6 Mar. 2011
WOW! My order arrived just 2 days after the order was placed. And it arrived on Saturday! I wasn't expecting that, great person to do business with. Nice work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, as expected, 31 Aug. 2011
P. Dwyer "Pete" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Came quickly, does as it should, nice and cheap, no complaints. Not much else to say really, easy to cut, as i was fitting a wire in a corner.

3.0 out of 5 stars ALL THE WAY FROM CHINA!!, 2 Dec. 2013
The item is fine, medium quality and suitable for the job of securing router cables but it took 16 days to arrive and came all the way, through customs, from China!! This is quite ridiculous for an item that cost less than £2.50. This is the second time i have bought a simple, small item from Amazon that has come half way round the world without this being clear at the point of purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars too small!!!, 20 July 2013
too small for flat type telephone cables if you want to fix flat type cable get bigger clips having said that they were delivered very quick were inexpensive and cheap postage shame they don't describe them as not suitable for flat type cable in their product description not worth sending back as postage more than product cost so im £1.61 out of pocket!!!