5.0 out of 5 stars Not dissapointed
After spending a great deal of time researching food processors to replace my un-repairable
(much to my annoyance) old one I found the Braun Multiquick 7 (Kuchenmaschine K3000) on this site. Based on the reviews I read on this and other sites I purchased the machine on the Tuesday and received it on the Thursday from Germany.Two days!!

It was listed as...
Published on 3 Mar 2011 by JES

1.0 out of 5 stars service
I bought a multiquick 7 in feb'012 for my wife. The disc carrier and shredding disc broke and after numerous phone calls and e-mails I have eventually located and ordered and paid for a spare via Procter & Gamble. It is difficult to say how long this took as I was only able to do it in my spare time which is sporadic. There is however no doubt that you should not buy one...
Published on 21 Jun 2012 by John Wheeler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not dissapointed, 3 Mar 2011
This review is from: Braun Multiquick 7 kitchen machine K 3000 - 950W (Kitchen & Home)

It was listed as 'used' but in new condition, boxed, with all accessories complete.
When I unpacked it I found I had two grating discs and no shredding disc but an email to the seller produced a replacement with in the following week. Amazing!

It was however unused and immaculate, just the box had been opened at some point and a UK power adaptor was included

The machine is so much more than a food processor and very very robust. everything is of a very high quality.

I particularly liked the stainless steel mixing bowl, beautifully engineered (as was everything)
and the glass goblet for blending.

It makes other brands look cheap and tatty in comparison.

I've used the mixing bowl and mixing attachment for cake making and found the variable speed great for folding in flour or beating eggs. If I had a criticism it would be that when creaming butter & sugar the mixture gets stuck around the central spindle but the shaped spatula supplied quickly scraped it back in the bowl.

The blade for the processor is very sharp and come with a special cover and if you're not careful chops up very small very quickly. All the discs store in a separate storage holder.
It does look a little dated but its the VW Golf of food processors.

Very pleased, a big thank you to the other reviewers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient processor, 3 Nov 2010
I looked at quite a few food processors and read hundreds of reviews before making a choice.
I wanted to see what Kenwood had to offer as I was quite familiar with the brand, but I think it is relying more on its reputation than on its quality. Reviews were poor and having purchased a very disappointing hand-held mixer I decided not to go for Kenwood.
I had used Braun products before and was very happy with the design and the durability so I decided to trust this brand again. That seems to be a very good choice. The food processor is not very bulky, but still offers a solid stainless steel 2L bowl for mixing and a very solid plastic bowl for chopping. A lot of attachments are provided with it, which covers pretty much everything you want from it. All the different parts seem very sturdy and I think they should last a very long time. Also, a very mice touch is the blades holder which keep the sharp items neatly tidied away.
A very good purchase indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kuchenmaschine K3000, 4 Jan 2011
This is a wonderful food processor! I have owned an older version of this for 26 years and never had a days problem with it, but as it was so old I felt I would like to replace it. Having realised that they are no longer sold in this country I couldn't believe my luck when Amazon had this on offer. I ordered on Wednesday & it arrived on Monday, very good service as it had come all the way from Germany. I have been using it for a couple of months now & it is super. Does everything I could possibly want, & it looks just a good quality as my last model so I may be very old before I need another one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 1 Aug 2011
Just received this before the weekend. It has been used non-stop since. Even my sons love using it to make milkshakes, smoothies etc. It's very easy too use and also very easy to clean.

So far we have used the liquidiser which is glass and not plastic, as well as the processor. The stainless steel bowl with the mixing bits and pieces will probably not get used until Christmas time. I don't do a lot of baking but wanted one machine for all.

The liquidiser has been able to cope with everything the boys came up with to date and believe me 2 teenage boys have a lot of imagination.

My husband and I have used the processor for dinner etc and couldn't get over how fast it dealt with the veg. Used the slicing, julienne and chips disk so far.

Absolutely love the machine. I also like the fact that the accessories are colour coded. I.e. everything with a grey insert is for the processor, everything with the white inserts is for the mixing bowl. the liquidiser doesn't have any extra accesories so doesn't need colour coding. Very easy to use and you don't need to have the instruction book handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best food processor on the market, 4 Aug 2010
Having replaced my earlier model I would only choose the braun multipractic as it is strong, easy to use and reliable, my previous one lasted 14 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Machine, 27 May 2011
Only had this a few weeks but it has taken some hammer, metaphorically speaking of course, in that it is used very regularly for chopping nuts, seeds, vegetables etc.
Some of the discs have proven very useful, others haven't been used yet. The french fry disc was rather exciting to use and worked well.
The multi blade is brilliant. The juicer works very well, haven't used the dough making facilities yet.
One downside is that it takes up quite a lot of space, but since it looks rather smart we just leave it out on the surface, and it is so often used it makes sense to do so anyway. The disc holder is handy for storing the discs neatly, the two additional jugs being the only items that now take up space in the cupboards.
Another downside is that there is no grinder to finely grind coffee, seeds etc, but I don't know if one should expect a grinder to come with a food processor or not.
On the whole I would certainly recommend this product very highly, it was money very well spent indeed. The build quality is really outstanding, a very sturdy machine. Oh and delivery was fast, within a few days, especially pleasing since it came from Germany.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine, 10 Jun 2012
I've bought Braun Multiquick 7 kitchen machine K 3000 - 950W 21 Feb 2012 after devoting many hours to very careful researches online. Being not a stranger to using food processors I knew precisely which options, attachments, technical features my future machine should have possessed(and being reasonably, not sky-highly priced).

One of my leading requirements was a dough bowl with a good ACTUAL working capacity unlike those with "generous 3.0L capacity" which in practice appeared to be able to accommodate only 1.5L of dry ingredients. And this one is the separate stainless still bowl. So that there is no need to spend a fair amount of money for the stand mixer which also is a remarkably bulky subject. Another one is 2.0L plastic bowl - really solid and there is also very useful glass chopper bowl for some small quantities. The spindles are integrated into the bowls so that there are no troubles with them falling onto the floor or with the spillage through the 'central tunnel'.

It is absolutely stationary while working, no jumping or moving somewhere.

Not huge, not bulky, looks even better than I could have judged from the picture. The attachments understandably require some space - how could they not to? - but all the discs( perfectly sharp!) are nicely and safely accommodated in the neat storage box with the specially marked slots. By the way, all of them are solid stainless still items - will last forever and there are 6 options: slicing fine and coarse; shredding fine and coarse; julienne and grating(rare one!). The chopping blade is incredibly sharp(top mark!) and the plastic protection cover provides the perfect protection( top mark again) and cannot be removed by chance.

Engineering is superb.

Operating is easy and convenient. Even small label to stick to the machine as reminder for the speed options for your convenience is included.

Very good quality plug adaptor provided as well.

Cannot be happier with this product.

P.S. Just a very small thing. I wish it could have feeding tube designed with the both narrow and wide options as it would be more convenient to slice such products as carrots or cucumbers evenly for the same diameter circles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good machine!, 12 April 2011
moonfairy (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this item. Haven't tried all the discs yet but what I have used works brilliant! Thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars k3000, 26 Mar 2009
John Palmer - See all my reviews
very happy with this i am a chef and it does every thing i need
high end machaine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine, 16 Jun 2013
I bought this machine because I wanted a mixer as well as a processor and couldn't justify the cost of a Kenwood mixer and a replacement food processor.

Delivery from Germany was quick and it came with a UK adaptor.

Since arrival it's coped with all the usual things you use a processor for, the liquidiser it really quick and very efficient and the mixer manages a kilo of bread dough with ease. My bread has never been so good and my arms are thanking me for the rest!

Granted it does take up some space on the kitchen side but it looks good and the storage for the discs goes neatly into a cupboard, as does the processor attachment and the liquidiser. I leave all the beaters in the mixing bowl when it's not in use so everything stays together.

If you're looking for a hard wearing, hard working machine at a reasonable cost, this is definitely worth the money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›