on 19 June 2009
Works really well. I use it with a 3.5mm stereo cable to put my ipod through my amp. I also used it to record my Guitar playing through my computer
I recently bought a guitar and amp and thought it'd be a good idea to use my headphones while playing (which could go into the night) but found my headphones jack couldn't fit into the amp - it needed a thicker input. I was very pleased to find this on Amazon (and very affordable too at 60p!) as it means my headphones jack slides into this adaptor which goes into the amp. Works perfectly, very pleased with the product.
on 28 March 2011
No problems with product in use, just need to make sure its fully pushed in. Cheap and cheerful but functional
on 26 March 2011
For a while, my ipod dock has been broke, so ive been looking for a spilter to plug my ipod into my guitar amp; so i can play music out loud. I already had a ipod auxillary cable to plug it into the car, so by connecting my ipod to the auxillary cable, and that into the spliter, im able to listen again to music without having to have headphones. I was happy with the sound it produced for the price, for 66p its great.
on 7 September 2009
Quite a simple adapter really. It works fine with any 3.5mm cable and has great sound quality, and for that price you cant go wrong !
on 21 September 2011
Just as it says, its an adaptor which fits absolutely perfectly with any headphone jack. I dunno why people are complaining that it doesn't properly work because it works for me and sound quality is the same.
on 5 May 2010
very simple adapter.
works fine.
good sound quality.

good price.6.35 1/4" male to 3.5 mm female audio stereo jack adapter
on 18 April 2011
I've tried a few of these and couldn't get any of them to work. But this product works absolutely fine a good buy if you need to plug into one of those larger headphone port things.
on 29 January 2014
I was looking around for this item as the one I have is the wrong size. The male part is fine but the female part is too big and doesn't hold the 3.5 mm jack snugly so any movement causes loss of one channel or feedback. I didn't realise I'd bought it here until I clicked on it and it told me I'd bought this item in 2008! I had a gold one that was perfect but can't find it so will have to try and get the same again.
on 3 August 2013
I didnt take into consideration that it was being shipped to the uk from hong kong, so when it said it was dispatched from there i thought it'd take forever to deliver but it took 2 weeks so i was happy with that. i needed this for my headphones (3.5mm) so i could go into my yamaha piano (6.5mm) and it does the job perfectly, great bargain buy, no need for the gold plated rubbish that costs a fortune