5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !
Quite a simple adapter really. It works fine with any 3.5mm cable and has great sound quality, and for that price you cant go wrong !
Published on 7 Sep 2009 by Isaac Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter jack socket
No problems with product in use, just need to make sure its fully pushed in. Cheap and cheerful but functional
Published on 28 Mar 2011 by Mr. K. Belcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 7 Sep 2009
Isaac Johnson (United Kindom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adaptor 6.3mm stereo plug to 3.5mm stereo jack socket (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works to change 3.5mm (ipod size) to 6.3m (guitar size), 19 Jun 2009
bob (Ipswich, UK) - See all my reviews
Works really well. I use it with a 3.5mm stereo cable to put my ipod through my amp. I also used it to record my Guitar playing through my computer

3.0 out of 5 stars 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter jack socket, 28 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it, 4 Oct 2010
It's Cheap, and does exactly what it sais on the tin, no worries.
have used for mp3 to amp conversion and pc to amp. both work perfecto

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 19 April 2012
Sam Quixote - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I recently bought a guitar and amp and thought it'd be a good idea to use my headphones while playing (which could go into the night) but found my headphones jack couldn't fit into the amp - it needed a thicker input. I was very pleased to find this on Amazon (and very affordable too at 60p!) as it means my headphones jack slides into this adaptor which goes into the amp. Works perfectly, very pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adaptor 6.3mm stereo plug to 3.5mm stereo jack socket, 21 Sep 2011
Just as it says, its an adaptor which fits absolutely perfectly with any headphone jack. I dunno why people are complaining that it doesn't properly work because it works for me and sound quality is the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 18 April 2011
L. Broad (England) - See all my reviews
I've tried a few of these and couldn't get any of them to work. But this product works absolutely fine a good buy if you need to plug into one of those larger headphone port things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed, 26 Mar 2011
For a while, my ipod dock has been broke, so ive been looking for a spilter to plug my ipod into my guitar amp; so i can play music out loud. I already had a ipod auxillary cable to plug it into the car, so by connecting my ipod to the auxillary cable, and that into the spliter, im able to listen again to music without having to have headphones. I was happy with the sound it produced for the price, for 66p its great.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice one *****, 5 May 2010
Milan Gurung "milanogrg" (London) - See all my reviews
very simple adapter.
works fine.
good sound quality.

good price.6.35 1/4" male to 3.5 mm female audio stereo jack adapter

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful service, gave up., 8 Nov 2013
I ordered this item half way through September.
After the deadline delivery date came and went I emailed and was assured there had been a delay and it would be with me soon. So I waited.

A week later I was sent another apology email asking me to wait.

It's now a week into November and I have given up waiting for this order. For the extra expense, I would rather make it myself than wait any longer for this.

It's not like I'm a recording artist or anything... Extremely annoyed with this service.