5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to bring to life - and very realistic 'claws'!
I've been very impressed with the quality of this range of puppets - which is not conveyed by the photos. They are very well made from a very thick and high quality plush fabric and are surprisingly life-like with good features.

Published on 30 May 2009 by KWren

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute puppet with character
Nice fabric, and cute with character however difficult to manipulate as the space for hands is very small, I have small hands and so a bit disappointed but children should manage. Arrived quickly.
Published 10 months ago by Mr Gerard Buxton

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to bring to life - and very realistic 'claws'!, 30 May 2009
KWren "KWren" (Wye Valley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Long Sleeved Glove Puppet - Black and White Cat (Toy)

Although targetted at children they can also be used by adults - my hand is 19cm long and I can use it comfortably with a thumb and finger fingers inserted into the paws and two fingers operating the mouth.

This range by The Puppet Company will not disappoint an adult or child looking to have a bit of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars puppet, 19 Oct. 2009
S. Turner (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Long Sleeved Glove Puppet - Black and White Cat (Toy)
the puppet was purchased for my grandson aged 1 yr. He enjoys adults using the puppet etc. It represnted value for money and was well made

5.0 out of 5 stars our chief assistant fundraiser, 28 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Long Sleeved Glove Puppet - Black and White Cat (Toy)
This glove puppet now rejoices in the name of Rosie and has joined his nearly identical twin Smudge (obtained several years ago from Germany) to help the North Herts branch of Cats Protection when we do street collections - these glove puppets are marvellous for establishing eye contact, and once that's happened, it's much harder for punters to walk past without putting something in our tin! And even people who don't give us money walk on with a smile, and that's not a bad thing either. Well done, Rosie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality puppet, 25 Feb. 2013
Clara Von Kluk Kluk (South Cumbria, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Long Sleeved Glove Puppet - Black and White Cat (Toy)
This is one of four puppets I have purchased from The Puppet Company. As with the others, I have nothing but good things to say about it. Excellent quality, attention to detail etc, etc. I am a big cat lover and one of my moggies is a tuxedo cat, just like this puppet. All my cats were rather intrigued by it to say the least!

My 2 year old niece adores the puppet (she's also a cat lover) and delights in interacting with it when she comes round. I find puppets are a great way of teaching and engaging with young children. Who wants to talk to a boring old grown up when you can have a cosy chat with Abercrombie the cat?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for all kids, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Long Sleeved Glove Puppet - Black and White Cat (Toy)
I love this puppet and both my kids love it. My 4 year old talks to "Mr Cat" all day, and my 1 year hugs the cat.
The fur is lovely and doesn't pull off (cause the boys pull on the cat). The puppet makers added little details that make the cat more life like, like a little knock in one of the ears and lovely soft nose.
Best of all it gets the kids away from the tv and other devices and uses their imagination. Great for all kids of any age!
My only problem is I wouldn't say you could get your hand in to move the mouth, but I do have large hands. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY, 8 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Long Sleeved Glove Puppet - Black and White Cat (Toy)
BOUGHT AS A GIFT FOR IMAGINATIVE 6 YEAR OLD, AND HAS BEEN THE FOCUS OF MANY A PLAY/GAME . LOVELY QUALITY, WELL MADE, MAY BE A BIT TO BIG FOR VERY SMALL HANDS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool, 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Long Sleeved Glove Puppet - Black and White Cat (Toy)
This toy is of great quality for the price. The eyes were hidden a little more than I would have liked but after messing with it a bit they became visable.

4.0 out of 5 stars So realistic my son thinks it's hmmm real....., 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Long Sleeved Glove Puppet - Black and White Cat (Toy)
A wonderful little toy that will amuse, delight and deceive your little beloved into thinking "the cat in mummy's arms is sleeping, so I must be good, quiet, eat my lunch and then I may get to stroke it!!"

Only works around two times though... :o(

5.0 out of 5 stars glove puppet, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Long Sleeved Glove Puppet - Black and White Cat (Toy)
This was the second of two glove puppets I bought and my one year old definately warmed to this one and was able to cuddle it as a toy when not being animated. you can put it on your foot to keep baby amused while you have your feet up reading the paper.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute puppet with character, 8 May 2014