5.0 out of 5 stars I have now ordered these three times from factory market ...
I have now ordered these three times from factory market and have received a box of 50 full packets each time. Not sure which seller the people with complains used but no problems from factory market.
Published 4 months ago by K. Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off ?
I ordered this product because it was a good price - far better than any local shops or supermarkets and the delivery was prompt. There were indeed 50 packets of Papers BUT sadly . . . not all of the packets were full and by full I mean the stated 32 papers per pack as marked on each packet. Some packets had as few as 6 papers and most had around 24.

I grew...
Published on 18 April 2012 by little england

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off ?, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Rizla Rolling Paper 50pks/Box - Silver King Size Slim

I grew suspicious after a few dodgy packs were found and thereafter I kept count of each pack.

So buyers be warned - You may get 50 packs but they will not all contain 32 papers and so the economics of buying a box are not as good as you may think.

I have no way of knowing if the seller or rizla ripped me off but either way - it's a rip off

3.0 out of 5 stars not as described, 7 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Rizla Rolling Paper 50pks/Box - Silver King Size Slim
I received 2 envelopes stuffed with 40 packets of rizla - not a box of 50 as described. Was bought as part of a gift - very disapointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Rizla Rolling Paper 50pks/Box - Silver King Size Slim
I have placed my order expecting a decent amount of rizla i only got 25 packs instead of 50 and some of the packs are not full

5.0 out of 5 stars I have now ordered these three times from factory market ..., 9 Nov. 2014
K. Brown "kevscatistaz" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality 1st Class, 14 Feb. 2014
B VIGLIENGHI (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rizla Rolling Paper 50pks/Box - Silver King Size Slim
I read a very negative review prior to purchasing these. I was a little worried but I needn't have been. As far as I can tell these are exactly the same as you would purchase from any quality retailer on the high street. I highly recommend, saves lots of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars I should of read the reviews before ordering :(, 7 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Rizla Rolling Paper 50pks/Box - Silver King Size Slim
Ordered a metal clipper and 50pack box as a gift for a friend, got the clipper but instead of a box of 50packs, they sent me just 5 packs...will leave another comment when they sort this out as seen afew people have had the same problem with there order being short

1.0 out of 5 stars INDISCREET, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Rizla Rolling Paper 50pks/Box - Silver King Size Slim
Product is fine but I think it's like a practical joke for the seller when he labels the OUTSIDE of the parcel with "KING SIZE RIZLAS". Whatever you do don't get these sent to your work address!

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 packs of rizla from Japan...really, 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Rizla Rolling Paper 50pks/Box - Silver King Size Slim
I received 5 packs of loose rizla with the delivery from Japan , I have had to check my order history several times just to check im not going crazy. Shocked to Sa the least .

5.0 out of 5 stars He was happy with them and says it will save time and ..., 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Rizla Rolling Paper 50pks/Box - Silver King Size Slim
I have ordered these for a gift to a friend. He was happy with them and says it will save time and money buying from this method and very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rizla rolling papers 50pks/box-silver king size, 3 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Rizla Rolling Paper 50pks/Box - Silver King Size Slim
These rolling papers are excellent if you don't like too much paper in your roll ups!Definitely the genuine Rizla papers and at a fair price. I'd recommend buying this way to anyone who uses a fair number of papers!