5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pictures
I really think this photo paper is great value for money with great pictures every time. A perfect product for those wanting to print great pictures at home without spending a fortune.
Published on 5 Oct 2010 by Sixpence

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return
I bought this paper for a hp inkjet, and assumed it would be compatible. It was not. My printer would not grip the paper no matter how I inserted it into the tray. It is not a particularly cheap paper, so i would have thought it should have worked fine.
Published 17 months ago by K. Cavill

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pictures, 5 Oct 2010
This review is from: Kodak Premium Photo Paper, Glossy, 100 x 150 mm, 60 Sheets (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars First class, 4 July 2009
Ms. Karen Deciantis (UK) - See all my reviews
High qualility, exellent photos, best I've ever used. Won't be using any other from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Paper 6x4., 2 Feb 2011
My photographs are turning out a treat with my new Kodak Printer, the paper is recognised and printed on giving me prints equal to any photographic dealer I have used in the past. great Dealer and a great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Photo Paper, 23 Nov 2011
Just but a Kodak ESP C110 scanner/printer and it came with a couple of sheets of high quality 5* photo paper which produced very impressive results. When I looked at the price though of a box of 60 I was more inclined to try the next quality down the Kodak Premium 4*. This is the pack I purchased and I have found the results to be just as good thought the paper is slightly thinner. Seems best value to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never buy cheap, 24 Jun 2011
Darren Gulliver "Darren" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Using cheap photo paper will ruin your pictures. A relative purchased some cheap one for me I was not happy with results. So now I buy either Kodak or HP paper myself.

As for this product, excellent. Pictures always come out crisp and sharp.

5.0 out of 5 stars kodak photo paper, 4 Jun 2011
found this photo paper to be good quality and real value for money. photos come out looking clear and colour perfect. will definitely buy this again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return, 18 Jan 2013
K. Cavill "virgo" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
As usual, amazon customer service was brill. They told me to send the pack back for a refund, which is what I did.
I have used various brands of photo paper in the printer before and never had any issues. But I will never bother with Kodak paper again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Premium, 11 Feb 2012
I find the Kodak Premium paper excellent for my hobby which is card making. I download a design then copy it. The copies are great, dry instantly, no smudging or cracking of image as i cut it out. Only critisism you ahve to be careful you dont scratch the image especially the black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 11 Jan 2012
I must admit I was a little concerned when ordering this as the price seemed so low in comparison. However I am delighted with the results, great quality photos using a Kodak Hero printer. I have ordered another pack before prices go up!! Recommended. Pikeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014