4.0 out of 5 stars wigwam
The materials used are excellent . Durable, good quality natural fabric attractively designed. It is easy to assemble and store. Integral flooring prevents slipping. A safe, attractive toy capable of many imaginative games which can be adapted over a wide age range- even for sleepovers!
Published on 8 Aug. 2012 by milton

1.0 out of 5 stars Started falling apart when unwrapped
I bought this as a birthday gift for my 3-year-old grandson based on all the reviews and having seen one 'in the flesh' after which I was impressed with the quality. I was mortified to find out that one of the ties on a front flap fell off straight after my son had unpacked the item and started to erect it - not what I expected from something of this price and quality. It...
Published 16 months ago by Kryssie

4.0 out of 5 stars wigwam, 8 Aug. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!L!L, 4 July 2012
This review is from: Wigwam Teepee Play Tent -Canvas - Cowboys & Indians (Toy)
Absolutely LOVE this wigwam!!!!! I tell people I bought it for my son, who is only 7 months old, but really its for me :). I've had it set up in the lounge due to our awful weather and we've had lots of fun! It's a great size, kids and adult can get in (although no standing up for the adults!) I've had so many compliments about it. Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FUN, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Wigwam Teepee Play Tent -Canvas - Cowboys & Indians (Toy)
Excellent quality - very roomy - 3 year old Grandson loved it.
Very easy to assemble - perfect indoors or outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect birthday present, 27 July 2013
For this for my little boys 5th birthday and he loves it, it is nice and big however if you lift up from the top is goes quite small and can be stored in a corner or under the stairs very easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wigwam, 6 July 2012
Mrs. C. L. Day-cameron "No book worm" (Sandhurst Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wigwam Teepee Play Tent -Canvas - Cowboys & Indians (Toy)
I bought this for my boys aged 5 & 7yrs, they love it! We put it up in the bedroom and they tend to sleep in it most weekends. Am most impressed with the quality, its really sturdy, it was in the garden but with all the rain its better used in the house at the moment. It was delivered within 2 days, most impressive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's useage of wigwam, 9 May 2013
Just right for our 20 mth old boy. Complete with groundsheet. Excellent style and build. Really looks good as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Wigwam, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Wigwam Teepee Play Tent -Canvas - Cowboys & Indians (Toy)
This is so much better than I imagined it would be, good fabric, speedy delivery & a joy to play in for my 3year old grandson. Cannot praise this company highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Wigwam Teepee Play Tent -Canvas - Cowboys & Indians (Toy)
Really good quality. Lovely size and easy to put together. Would highly recommend for small children. Ideal for inside or out.

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect thing for imaginative play, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Wigwam Teepee Play Tent -Canvas - Cowboys & Indians (Toy)
If I could rate this higher, I would! This is exactly what I've bn looking for, the perfect thing for imaginative play. My 3 year old son woke up on Christmas morning to this set up in the living room with his toys wrapped inside.
It's big enough to go in and play, or read with him too, and when you're inside it feels like your own special little world. It looks and feels like quality, the sort of thing you could keep for years! Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's Delight!, 11 Dec. 2013
J. M. Knowles (U.K.) - See all my reviews
Bought this for our 2 year old grandson, but it is just as much in demand by his 5 year old brother. Wonderful purchase.

Wigwam Teepee Play Tent -Canvas - Cowboys & Indians