Size: 0.3lt|Change

on 9 May 2013
I joined a walking group and bought a water proof coat a couple of years ago. I found this product on Amazon and followed the instructions on the bottle and it worked a treat keeping rain at bay and keeps me dry. It's a lot cheaper than buying a new coat.
on 22 July 2016
Largely disappointed with this. All the garments I sprayed (after washing with tech wash and wash-in cleaner) took on miraculous waterproof powers..for at least 1 encounter with water after which they appeared to return to their previous state. Boo hoo.
on 6 December 2014
Didn't really seem to have much affect as far as getting the water to bead and run off. Followed the instructions to the letter - pre-wash in Tech Wash, cool wash, apply when wet etc. Jacket still seems just to absorb the water.
on 14 March 2014
I use this in conjunction with the tech wash on kids coats and also a pair of trousers my husband uses for rugby training. Great, easy to use. Smell is very strong though and quite industrial/chemical smell.
on 31 July 2014
Excellent product. Fast and reliable service.
I reproofed two coats, a bodywarmer with 500ml....... very cost effective.
I reordered two more to redo the rest of my winter gear. I don't hesitate to recommend this product, as it realy is effective!
on 5 January 2015
Used this to waterproof the material sleeves on a coat. I sprayed two or three lots on each, and it seems to have done the job. It was easy to apply, and there was loads left over if it needs a touch up.
on 2 December 2014
Easy to apply with decent drying times. Works well, but needed to use much more than I initially thought. Smell lingers for a few days, but it's not too bad. All in all, I highly recommend this product!
on 28 January 2016
Arrived a day after the quoted date, but have used this product for years. Works really well if you follow the instructions. I find that if your item is not soiled / dirty a simple wash with no detergent to get it totally wet is sufficient before using the spray. Hand jackets upside down to dry (if not tumbling) so any proofer runs towards the shoulders and hood - where you need is most.
on 20 January 2015
used it to re-proof my leggings and gaiters, then looked around and did a waxed type hat - previously it got a bit water logged, now the water beads off a treat! Next is a pair of mittens and anything else I can think of.
on 18 November 2015
I have used this product for many years, I just spray it on when the item to be proofed has been washed and is still wet - the rest it does itself!
A great product.