5.0 out of 5 stars Works fantastically
Before purchasing, I'd read a couple of articles online, about making a DIY anti-pop screen, at a very low price.

However, due to my relative inexperience (and poor DIY skills!), I decided to purchase a professionally manufactured screen and I'm very glad I did.

Published on 14 Jan 2012 by Indigo Harper

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than useless
I bought two of these and both pop screens broke within minutes of opening the packet. The joint between the gooseneck and the clamp just fell apart with the gooseneck coming out of the socket on the clamp. Result: useless! Anyone else had this experience? And can anyone recommend a tougher alternative? (Using with Blue Yeti Condensers.)
Published on 17 July 2012 by Frank

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fantastically, 14 Jan 2012
This review is from: Power Dynamics PDS-M16 Microphone Pop Shield Recording Filter

Despite coming in some rather unassuming (but thankfully very easy-to-open) packaging, this 6" screen is extraordinarily sturdy, sporting a flexible frame so that you can twist it into any position you can think of. The clamp is also very strong, allowing you to clip the screen on to pretty much anything.

The 6" screen size is also very large, entirely covering my Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone, and eliminating all the clicks and pops that had previously plagued my recordings.

If you're a home recording musician, this screen is just the thing for you - I cannot rate it highly enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than expected!!, 10 Oct 2009
Seller review
Item received in a squashed box due to the very poor packaging.

Item review
However, the item (which was a gift) is said to have lived up to expectations.
The clip to attach the screen requires a vertical surface, which is a limiting factor when using it, but if this isn't a problem for you, then it works very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than useless, 17 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like it will be useful., 8 Sep 2014
N. Helps - See all my reviews
I bought this because I was recording a voice-over on a training video. In the end, I did not use it, since the foam windshield I also bought for the microphone seemed to be adequate. However, it seems well made and I am sure it will be useful.

I noted a couple of reviewers commenting on it not staying in place. Due to the coiled nature of the goose-neck support, you will find that you need to attach it a particular way "up". Otherwise, the coiled neck will keep uncoilling and the head drops. I also found that the clamp did not screw in tight enough to hold it onto the tubular tripod leg I wanted to attach it to. I had to cut some plastic tubing and fit this around the leg to make it a bigger diameter. Then the clamp worked fine. However, as noted above, I then removed it and did not actually use when doing the recording. I might try without foam windshield and using this instead for another voice-over I need to do, just to see how well it actually works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 2 Oct 2009
difficult to get this wrong I guess, but it does what it's supposed to do and the price is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't think they could make it any better than this?, 26 Oct 2010
Does exactly what it has to do! The (sufficiently long) bendy arm moves any direction you want it, and clicked on your tripod it can deal with any position. Admittedly, you might have to move it around for a bit before you get it right, but that seems inevitable to me.
The actual screen is large, and certainly enough for my rather voluminous Msound Nove condenser microphone. Ah yes, and it does stop the 'pops' :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be better!, 19 May 2014
This product as a pop filter works very well however the clip is very "weak" - I wanted to use mine with mic stand and it kept sliding down : / Also the arm tends not to stay in place the way it is set.

5.0 out of 5 stars pop sheild, 21 Sep 2008
Micheal "m(*" - See all my reviews
pop shield works great perfectly covers the whole microphone seeing as a 4 nch doesnt do much i purchased the 6 inch and it does its job beautifully

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 1 Mar 2012
Mr. Nigel Hackney (UK) - See all my reviews
I don't normally post reviews, but wanted to save people the trouble of buying and then returning this. Its rubbish. The arm and clip are too weak to hold the head, so it doesn't stay in position in front of the mic, which rather defeats the point.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works with a bit of enginuity, 11 May 2011
As a pop shield it works as well as any other as far as stopping pops and hisses. Also a damn site better than the pair of tights I was using. However the reach of the flexible arm leaves a lot to be desired struggling to get stretch around my mic cradle to get into a decent position. The clip is pretty poor too due to the fact it's weak and causes the pop shield to sag on any normal mic stand. I have got around this with the use of my faithfull gaffer tape.

Not bad but you can get better from a decent music shop.