5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
This is an edit to my previous review to the questions being asked.

I bought this item to be used with my Dazzle Capture card.

The product itself is strong and durable. The item isn't colour coded like (red, yellow, or white) but it obviously still works for any audio or video input. For the time i have had the product, it hasn't faltered in anyway...
Published on 1 July 2009 by Aran Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars GOLD 1 to 2 RCA PHONO AV AUDIO VIDEO Y SPLITTER ADAPTER
Needed These In Conjunction With My Dazzle Capture Card So I Could Record And Watch My Xbox 360 And PS3 Gameplay So I Bought These Worked A Treat but Have A Tendency Too Drop Out At Times And Feel A bit Cheap but I wouldn't Expect Anything Better For This Price Came With Fast Shipping And OK Quality Product With No Damage
Published on 21 May 2011 by Sam

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Carefull This Is The Right Splitter, 13 May 2011
This review is from: Gold plated splitter RCA plug to 2 x RCA sockets (Electronics)
I brought this product and when it came I found it was too small to fit in my headphone socket. If you need one of these that fits into a normal sized headphone socket get this one:

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Jan 2011
for people buying this product for the dazzle its fine 50p for 1 you cant go wrough and it came within 2-4 days with standard-d 5stars

3.0 out of 5 stars GOLD 1 to 2 RCA PHONO AV AUDIO VIDEO Y SPLITTER ADAPTER, 12 Jan 2011
I received this item in time but was dissapointed when I opened my package as the splitters where quite bent

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery !!, 20 Oct 2010
This product came 3 days before it was estimated.I'm pleased with this product as it came hassel free and it will help me with my Dazzle.

4.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 13 Oct 2010
Bought this for my son to use with a dazzle recorder to get xbox footage recorded in order for him to create videos of his xbox games. Product does exactly what is needed. No problems with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 14 Sep 2010
D. Kirk "I xim360" (England) - See all my reviews
Bit of a late review but this product is good. does exactly what i bought it for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of GOLD 1 to 2 RCA PHONO AV AUDIO VIDEO Y SPLITTER ADAPTER, 25 Aug 2010
I. Burns (UK) - See all my reviews
The product did exactly what it was designed for. Hence, I gave it 5 stars.
I used it to create stereo* sound when recording a Hi8 video tape from an old camcorder to DVD. There was only one phono/audio outlet from the old camcorder, and, therefore, without this splitter the recording would have only given sound from one side of the speakers on the television. A simple and cheap product, which in my opinion was well worth the small outlay.

* Though the sound recorded is not stereo in the strictest sense, it does mean sound output from both the left and right speakers is achieved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!:-D, 14 Jan 2010
i used this for my easy cap card and it works a treat for my PS3 gameplay!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 April 2009
Dean Robinson (England, Durham) - See all my reviews
For all the people who are thinking to them selves "hmm will this work with my standard AV cable (red yellow and white)" it will. The colour of the 2 male's is orange but it seams to work fine for me. There should really be another image to show what colour it is but never the less it works.

im not sure about any of the other colours (if you have an xbox 360 and you get the other 3 colours) im not sure if it works with thoes but it defanitaly works with the standard AV colours.

Since this splitter has orange male sides, it still works for all the standard AV colours, like i said befor im not sure about the other colours but it works.

Was really supprised with this seller because when i ordered the item, it came next day, really impressed on the dispatch of the item.

5 Stars :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality., 8 Jan 2011
RJW - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought two of these so I could have my Sky Digibox and Ps3 audio running into one Auxilary port on my amp. The toggle between the two being turning one of the devices off or on.
So, when I want to have the ps3 coming out of the amp, I turn off the Sky box, and vice versa.

The item on this page effectively doubles the amount of red/white audio cables you can put into your amp/hi-fi.
Now, I must say that the items do indeed work. It does split the input as I had hoped.

However, the sound quality is so poor that it's not worth doing.
It's comparable to splitting a tv ariel signal. The more you split it, the worse the picture.
The same applies with this product.

It does what it says on the tin, but at the cost of sound quality.
Not worth it in my book. I'd rather go get myself a new amp with twin aux inputs rather than mess around with cheap components like this. - something I should have done in the first place. Oh well. Lesson learned.

So yeah, avoid this product if sound quality is important to you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›