5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
This is an edit to my previous review to the questions being asked.

I bought this item to be used with my Dazzle Capture card.

Published on 1 July 2009 by Aran Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars GOLD 1 to 2 RCA PHONO AV AUDIO VIDEO Y SPLITTER ADAPTER
Needed These In Conjunction With My Dazzle Capture Card So I Could Record And Watch My Xbox 360 And PS3 Gameplay So I Bought These Worked A Treat but Have A Tendency Too Drop Out At Times And Feel A bit Cheap but I wouldn't Expect Anything Better For This Price Came With Fast Shipping And OK Quality Product With No Damage
Published on 21 May 2011 by Sam

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 1 July 2009
Aran Taylor - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gold plated splitter RCA plug to 2 x RCA sockets (Electronics)
This is an edit to my previous review to the questions being asked.

I bought this item to be used with my Dazzle Capture card.

The product itself is strong and durable. The item isn't colour coded like (red, yellow, or white) but it obviously still works for any audio or video input. For the time i have had the product, it hasn't faltered in anyway. It gives a constant signal with no static or broken picture / audio. It is also very cheap as well.

For those looking to build a capture card setup for gaming etc ill post what items i had.

* Dazzle Capture Card (or similar device).
* 3 x 1 to 2 RCA Splitter adapter (3 x This Current Product). This is to split the video, and left and right audio to your TV and then the capture device.
* RCA to RCA extension cable. This is to connect your TV to the capture device. (If you use HDMI i don't think this item is needed, best to check around).

For a more indepth setup review i suggest online videos about the dazzle setup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Single Phono to Twin Phono Adapter, 6 Nov 2009
I bought 3 of these for my EZcap DC60+ so I can record my gameplay, they do the job and work great :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like what it says on the tin!, 9 Sep 2009
Mr. P. Patel (London, England) - See all my reviews
Wow...where do i start. This product may be small but packs a huge punch and can be very useful in many tasks other than using it with the Dazzle Video Creator as AMAZON recommends. Fast delivery for FREE and all together great service. Highly recommend for anyone thinking about purchasing this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Nov 2011
Worked for my Dazzle capture card perfectly, the quality of the picture and audio does drop a bit, but that is normal when you split component cables. Great buy and good for its price!.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery, 13 May 2011
order it one day and it was here the next, and was able to go through a standard letter box, so there no need to sign for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars RCA 2 female to 1 male, 3 Feb 2012
Got this just two days after ordering so quick delivery there then! this works really well on my Marantz dolby Digital,DTS, Home theatre Reciever. By Duplicating the "Sub-out" for an extra feed to another Subwoofer Giving me Amazing 5.2 Surround!!!and plenty of Whoomph!!!! Dont think My Neighbours agree though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but get the job done. Works with capture Cards., 3 Dec 2011
A. Hamilton-follett (UK) - See all my reviews
I needed 3 of these to allow video playback on a TV while i record with my mac using a capture card, for this job these worked fine. The only slight problem is that they sometimes slip out of the capture card but this problem comes from the design of AV inputs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Dazzle - works perfectly, 24 Nov 2011
I bought 3 of these to aid my dazzle. This item works perfectly! There is nothing more to say other than 'buy this product' (if its what you want to buy).

1.0 out of 5 stars Failure, 25 Jun 2011
I ordered the above splitters. They arrived weeks late, and when they finally did arrive, they were in extremely poor condition and wouldn't function. They were literally falling apart. I will never purchase from this store again.

3.0 out of 5 stars GOLD 1 to 2 RCA PHONO AV AUDIO VIDEO Y SPLITTER ADAPTER, 21 May 2011