Price:£1.28+ Free shipping

on 18 January 2011
Very pleased with this product, it works perfectly, arrived mint condition, arrived very quickly. I would recommend just for a cheap wrist-strap, nearly like a disposable one. Only bad thing is the colour was different but I really don't care as it's not going to affect performance.
on 4 December 2012
Arrived in sealed bag inside packaging. Cable should be long enough for most people. Lead detaches from clip which is a bonus. The wrist strap seems well designed and confortable. If you have a fear of the colour blue, then this may not be for you; but otherwise this seems the best value out there without compromising on quality. Buy it.
on 28 December 2010
It's designed to stop you shocking your PC components to death when working on them. So far so good. I've found it to be very useful and have not had any negative experiences when using this product.
22 comments18 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 September 2012
a lot of people say they build pcs without anti static mats and wristbands but to be honest i was building my first rig and all the components together cost about a grand! so i was not going to take the chance. suffice to say that my mobo never shorted and all my components work together fine. you could say that it would have been fine regardless but for the cost of this little strap verses your ENTIRE pc is it worth it to take the risk?...my advice get one
VINE VOICEon 29 November 2010
As said in the title, this simple anti static bracelet does the job perfectly. I bought a new graphic card and changed my Power supply using it. It's cheap and so far does the job.
on 17 December 2010
very impressed fast delivery 5/5 product would advise people to get this one if they need to change parts in there computer or building one from scratch
on 16 October 2011
Pretty much a must if you like taking apart your computer for a play/clean every now and again. I'd been meaning to pick one up for years but never got round to it. Glad I have, I feel so much safer knowing I'm better grounded when I'm poking around my motherboard. Wrist strap is lightweight and nice enough to wear, seems to do it's job because I certainly haven't fried anything yet.

Only issues would be; the crocodile clip has a tendency to just fall off/wriggle loose pretty easy, which meant that halfway through yanking out a component the wrist strap would boing right off in to my face or in to the PC case. The wire also had a tendency to flop about all over my circuits quite a few times which isn't great when your hands are already full.

Other than that, fantastic! (and the price is pretty awesome too, compared to some high street shops).
on 7 September 2010
Its got one job and does it. What more can you say about it, unless your partial to a particular colour.
on 24 November 2013
Well, its cheap and I think it works, well no damage so far, you get what you pay for and this is just as good as other at 20x the price online.
on 20 March 2013
I'm about to construct a computer and wanted an earthing strap; made for the purpose, to protect processors and memory during assembly.
It comes in a small packet that's largely covered in Chinese(?) writing, but it's fairly easy to see what it is. For example you wouldn't easily confuse it for a toothbrush or a windscreen wiper blade.
It promises to be a useful aid that can be either clipped to the computer chassis or some other earthing point. Functional and with it's own workplace beauty, you could do much worse than this.
I'll come back if anything untoward happens when I use it.