on 31 January 2013
Good build quality as you'd expect from Lo Pro, got this for my sony cybershot compact and it just fits!
Enough room for a spare battery and memory card. The belt clip on the back is very good with double velcro fastening, so no chance of it coming loose. The little rain cover in a small pocket was an extra I didn't know about either. Well rocomended but it is small even for a compact camera so check the sizes before buying, very good value for money
on 5 April 2012
I'm a big fan of Lowepro products, I made this purchase on behalf of my sister, it's very compacted and it's very handy if you're planning to bring your a compact digital camera on holiday. It's got a strap so you can put it around you and belt slot as well. It's waterproof too and to my surprise you can fit a camera, extra battery and SD card in there plus a USB cable. Worth the purchase and it's cheaper than those in retail stores.
on 10 October 2008
This is a fantastic camera case with more than you see in the pictures if you check the lowepro site you can see inside there is a flap for the memory card and a pouch for the battery too so nothing can rub against the camera. The inside is very soft. The camera we got just fits it is snug but I'd rather it didn't float around, no chance with the Canon ixis80.
A great little case for a great little camera.
on 14 April 2013
Don't buy this until you've measured your camera's dimensions. If you're sure your camera will fit, you won't find better value.
on 17 August 2013
Originally I bought the Apex 20AW pouch since that was the one recommended for my camera on the LowePro website. But that was way too big and bulky.

This one fits my camera (Canon IXUS 230 HS) PERFECTLY, everything is really snug and padded so I feel confident that everything would be protected if I dropped it.

The strap is detachable which is great if you're just planning to have your camera in your handbag, and the pouch itself is really small so it's not at all bulky to wear on its own.

There are neat pockets for everything so you don't have to find somewhere else secure to keep your SD cards and spare battery.

An absolutely brilliant product, I love it almost as much as my new camera!
on 7 May 2014
Bought this due to a really low price on Amazon and very pleased with the quality of Lowepro cases,( I now have 5) - Just wished I had carefully looked at the dimensions before purchasing it. I think the fact that it has a shoulder strap made me think it was probably larger than it actually is - It is too small for any compact camera I own but I am keeping it to store spare battery and memory cards for my camera. Will really recommend this as a quality item, but check that your camera will fit before buying.
on 8 November 2013
this is a tiny case but it does fit my canon ixus HS510 (which is tiny) very snugly with just about enough room for a spare battery to sit at the bottom of the pouch under the camera - which is perfect as this way it doesn't add bulk to the size. even in this pouch, it's still small enough to fit into a pocket. the fact that it also has a waterproof cover too is a big bonus.
it's well designed and seems tough too. a bargain from this supplier.
on 25 July 2011
The camera case is brilliant for my camera(sonyDSC W570). PERFECT FIT for this camera size. I am very happy with product.
on 20 February 2015
The lowpro name is well know so quality not an issue, the AW5 looks quite big time n the pictures but do check your camera as it is very small, I ordered it by mistake for my Fuji F500EXR my fault as I had already found out it as too small but forgot and got it anyway , found a camera it fits so no loss, My Memory recommend delivery / service all perfect would use again
on 10 July 2014
On time, item as described. Was a tight fit on my panasonic Lumix but got a spare battery and memory card in there as well. Great brand, well padded, long neck strap has plastic attaching still sturdy though. Real nice digital camera case just please check the measurements and dimensions of your camera before buying this awsome case