Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on 24 July 2012
Was working great then sound went wonky thought it was maybe the cheap batteries that came with it so bought energisers but no luck sound part has packed in after 2 and a half weeks use!! Because we bought it before the wee man came along now we can't return it as its outside 30 days! Not happy at all!!!!
on 27 November 2015
Lovely idea but not reliable enough for my liking. Company were great and replaced faulty unit quickly but it went wrong again and couldn't be bothered to send it back for a second time. Expected better, disappointed.
on 20 September 2015
Not very happy as the product said cream teddy bear but I revived a blue one n didn't have time to send it back so I had to give a girl a blue teddy when item description said cream
on 29 May 2013
The concept is brilliant & when the sound box works our daughter loved it, as did we as we got sleep! Sadly we've been through two sound boxes in under three months!
on 31 May 2013
We have only been using the product about 10 days and our son loves it. Settles him really quickly. However the music function has stopped working. We press the button and nothing happens. Would not recommend
on 22 August 2012
It was great while it worked but after a couple of weeks it's stopped working! So it's a waste of money as we need to buy some more white noise.
on 30 May 2012
I had very high expectations for this bear as nearly all the reviews I had read rated it incredibly well. I would have loved it to work as expected, but I'm afraid this is not the case.
The famous womb sound doesn't manage to soothe my baby when she's agitated and crying. Maybe the problem lies in the fact that I bought it when she was already two and a half months old. Perhaps if I had used it from birth it would have worked better.
It kind of helps her to sleep if she's already calm
But I can guarantee it's no substitute for mummy's or daddy's arms and loving words!!
on 4 May 2013
It seemed like a great idea but unfortunately all the reviews showing it to be a faulty product came true, the sound unit crackled and the volume could not be controlled so it was stuck on a low volume and crackled when working so was not restful at all. Product returned for a full refund
on 13 August 2014
I would agree with many of the reviews on here - the bear itself is very cute and the concept is great, but the overall product is poorly executed. There are a number of weaknesses: the sound and motion sensors in the sound box are very insensitive, for instance my daughter's (very loud) crying never triggered it, you practically need to throw it across the room to get it to start up; the sounds only play for a short time; the lullabies are awful - tinny and a bit spooky; the sound box does not fit in the bear properly; the bear itself does not stay attached to the cot but falls down several times a day (needs longer arms and more Velcro).

On the plus side the white noise sound in particular did seem to calm down my 2 month old daughter. However, the same effect could be much more cheaply achieved with a phone app or CD or similar.
on 15 November 2012
Ordered this for my grandson and he started sleeping better straight away. However, after only a few weeks the sounds weren't working properly - some not at all and others sounded like there was a loose connection. Amazon sent me a replacement bear but again after only a couple of weeks it has stopped working properly. This is a fantastic idea and when it's working properly really does the job, but at this price I expect it to last more than a couple of weeks.