5.0 out of 5 stars God send.
Published on 21 Nov 2009 by cheeky669

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
Can only record own voice for 5 seconds then it plays heart beat would have been nice to know as defeats why we brought it.
Published 3 months ago by helen trimming

5.0 out of 5 stars God send., 21 Nov 2009
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Cream) (Baby Product)
I bought this as a last resort to our lack of sleep and it works a treat. Our 7 week old loves white noise to help settle her. We were just playing it on a portable radio but the problem was switching it off. We started using a dummy but then she got dummy dependant and was only fine so long as it was in her mouth. Now we have a slumber bear I put the unit next to her in the cot and when she makes a noise it triggers automatically and then stays on for 5 minutes. It has definitely reduced the need for the dummy and is better than having the radio on all night. She actually seems to prefer the womb noise to the white noise. I also use the lullaby setting while I am changing her nappy and sing a long to it and it always makes her smile.
In summary - I would definitely advise a slumber bear. I now get to sleep for 7 hours at night without getting up to put the dummy back in every hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 8 Nov 2009
This product is amazing.
We had an eight week old baby who wasn't sleeping and thought, what the hell, we will try anything! Within a few nights we could see her settle. She ended up having a stay in hospital at 10 weeks old and this helped to settle her in the different environment. We have the unit taken out of the bear as there is not enough room in the moses basket, but when she goes in to her cot, plan to put it back into the bear. At 15 weeks now, she goes into her moses basket awake and drifts off to sleep to the noise of the fetal sound. fantastic and would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Cream) (Baby Product)
Excellent and very useful. My baby calms down very quickly, especially the waves and womb noise work nicely. Worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep aid, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Cream) (Baby Product)
We gave this Christmas present early and our friends are now getting a really good night sleep. They now have their phone back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Cream) (Baby Product)
An excellent addition to our babies crib. A great selection of sounds that keeps our little angel snoozing in peace. Would recommend to anyone wishing to sleep at night time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't sleep otherwise!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Cream) (Baby Product)
Fantastic item! Was recommended to us by health worker and has been essential helping our newborn sleep :)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Cream) (Baby Product)
We just used the sound box without the bear. The womb noises really do settle our boy down at night.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 9 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Cream) (Baby Product)
I bought this for my friends new baby. I had one bought for me when I had a baby, so glad you still stock them cause they are fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 27 Mar 2014
Reader "malford" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Cream) (Baby Product)
great product Thoroughly recommend this. Fantastic service from a friendly and helpful team. My little girl loves her sleepy bear.

Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Cream)
27.21