on 4 October 2014
not as simple as some card programs, but quite user friendly (bear in mind that I am well past the first flush of youth here---) Does what it says it does well. And it runs on 64 bit windows 7, so what more could I ask!

I'd like to recommend this seller too--- the dvd arrived in excellent condition, and very quickly! Top marks.
on 5 January 2010
not very impressed with this DVD dont like the clip art very much but I did like the verses
on 28 May 2013
It may be that I am not understanding how to use it properly, but it doesn't appear to give me the functions I want. I wanted to be able to choose and, if necessary, combine pictures that were suitable for the card I wanted to make, then use all my own wording on a separate insert.
on 8 May 2013
this is a great program for different card ect for design or going by there format layout and helping hand showing the multi card layout to wok one yourself
on 26 April 2010
This is one card programme of 5 that I currently use and it is
very easy and excellent value. See QVC are now offering a de-luxe
Greetings Card programme but think 5 is enough for anyone. So much
nicer to create your own special card instead of trekking round the shops.
Blank Cards and a good quality card paper easily obtained but when making a lot of cards ones printer does run away with inks, however particularly good for those of us who are not always able to get out to the shops.
on 19 October 2014
Excellent value really is cheaper that buying shop cards, also there is such a great choice for every occasion you can imagine.
on 12 April 2013
Very versatile and quite easy to use.. Came within the time limit... very happy with it.... lots of versatile options...
on 22 October 2013
It turned out to be more complicated than I anticipated and, in effect, I have not used it but will try again.
on 2 October 2013
Not alot to say really, apart from the fact that I''m sure it will serve the purpose for which it was bought.
on 19 July 2014
I just wish I could find an adaptable programme like microsoft 2002 card maker. I wish they still made it.