on 28 March 2009
Made all my own greetings cards since buying this product. Its easy to use, does the job excellently and is great fun to use. Highly recommended.
on 21 December 2012
This CD arrived yesterday. I wanted a programme that would allow me to design my own single fold cards which I make using good quality card.This programme will only allow double fold cards which are only suitable for paper. Nowhere on the blurb was this mentioned so I have wasted my money.
I am extremely disappointed.
on 2 December 2008
was very dissapointed with the graphics on the cd....there also doesnt appear to be a search facility...definitely not worth the money...
on 26 December 2008
definately not worth the money .The graphics are mostly american .you can can get this for free on some sites .Very disappointed
on 8 March 2009
An amazing collection of awful taste designs. I found it too difficult to use, even though all I wanted was to use my own photos and messages. Now I'm using Powerpoint. A complete waste of money.
on 12 February 2011
I bought this for my Windows & laptop but it was incompatible though it did work on my daughter's older laptop. The graphics were very old basic clipart files, the text like wordart and to be honest, anyone with Wold could make a better greetings card than this software can!
on 10 April 2008
Tock some time to install but is very easy to use. After 20 minutes have made my own card with my own picture.
on 25 February 2009
I enjoyed searching through the pictures on the program, but have used it mostly for the text. I found this aspect easy and quick to use, very useful!
on 3 December 2013
Having loaded it into my computer and tried to use it I found the art work and greetings very poor, not what I would wish to send to anyone. I have now deleted it from my computed.
on 12 March 2013
It was difficult to use - the instructions were impossible to follow. I deleted it very soon after and I would never buy from them again. I'm not especially computer literate but I borrowed a different CD years ago when I was totally computer illiterate and was able to use it to create a year's supply of birthday cards on a very old computer so it's not that I can't follow proper instructions.