5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing Slumber Bear......
Published on 17 April 2009 by Amille

2.0 out of 5 stars Very demanding product! Poor implementation
I got this item on the recommendation of a night nanny and I have to say it is a great concept and when it works, it is great. But I found this product very demanding in battery usage. We only use it at nights and within couple of weeks, it was making a crackling sound, we thought it would be the battery, so we tried to replace it. While unscrewing the little battery...
Published 15 months ago by M. Mesrobian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing Slumber Bear......, 17 April 2009
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink) (Baby Product)
I purchased this bear when my baby was 7 weeks old as she could not settle to sleep easily. We use the sound unit strapped to the cot on its own as the bear is a bit cumbersome. We did not see a magic cure of instant calming as soon as the monitor went on,as I had hoped, but she did start to settle better within the first two weeks of using it. Now at 3 months old she starts to wake, the unit activates and she is comforted and can sleep for 30 mins longer, so it works wonders for us, I also find the sound soothing and it helps me sleep after a night time feed. I would definitely recommend this bear and will be purchasing as gifts for pregnant friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars I lkie it, but my daughter didn't!, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink) (Baby Product)
After reading lots of promising reviews about this product I brought for my 4 week old daughter. Although she was quite a good sleeper at night, during the evening she would only settle on me. I brought this bear in the hope that she would settle easier but she had other ideas.
The minute I put the bear on she was wide awake and looking about as if to say 'What the hell is that noise?' I turned the control panel down but she still looked petrified.
The bear is nice and the delivery was quick but my cheeky little madam just didn't like it! 2 weeks later she settles on her own (most of the time!). I wish I would have waited before buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend for any new, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink) (Baby Product)
Bought as a gift well received. Would recommend for any new born

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful toy which babies love, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink) (Baby Product)
Feels absolutely lovely, looks very sweet and babies love it.

A quality product to delight. What more could you want?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Prince Lionheart, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink) (Baby Product)
Love this little bear already had one for my daughter and bought this one for my niece, who loves him.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink) (Baby Product)
bought for christmas for new grand daughter, think its very nice and hope it helps sleeping patterns for baby. quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink) (Baby Product)
lovely child friendly product. Variety of sounds. lovely soft teddy. sound can be used with or without teddy. great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink) (Baby Product)
Bought for our second daughter, as we used it on our first and it really helps settle both girls to sleep as it comes on when they cry, highly recommend this

5.0 out of 5 stars Irreplaceable companion, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink) (Baby Product)
This teddy bear is a true lovemark for new parents and their babies. It is a tender companion which takes cares of newborns delivering what it promises.

It soothes babies with all its senses and makes mummy and daddy feel they provide more to their tiny creature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink) (Baby Product)
This was an absolute god send. The womb noises are brilliant. They put my daughter at ease so quickly when she was lying in bed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Pink)
27.08