4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
I was using a Joytech £5 component cable with my PS2 connected to a Samsung 32" LCD TV which worked fine. I wanted a better quality component cable, but the Ixos cable is no longer available and the Monster cable is too pricey at £60. So I took a risk with the Sony official cable. It's a bit over priced at £27, it cost more than my PS2 did! - hence the 4 stars. So was it...
Published on 17 Dec. 2011 by Nick

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work correctly
There is a buzzing sound nearly all of the time whiles playing games and viewing home screens (this is on a PS3 with a TV which has 1080p capability) lines also flicker on then screen nearly 100% of the time.
For a top end (if not at the top) product this product is rather disappointing.............Maybe get a cheaper option so you dont waster your money on this?
Published 17 months ago by Dominic

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Quality available, 3 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Sony Component AV Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
If you are looking into this product for your HDPVR then look no further! Before purchasing this cable i was using a generic 2£ cable i got of of ebay, and when playing i noticed shadows, the quality when switching over to the sony cables was a big step up!. The shipping for this item was super quick and i am very happy with it. These cables give you full hd quality, it doesn't get any better than this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth The Cost, 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Sony Component AV Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
I needed cables to use with my HD PVR. I bought cheaps ones (Cost me less than () to get me started. They did the job fine but the picture quality disappointed me. I assumed it was just because I was using component and not HDMI.

Then I gave these a try. Now I'm staring at crystal clear pictures with perfect colour! These are expensive, but I'd say they're well worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work correctly, 24 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 20 July 2013
W. Li (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Component AV Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
Good Quality and look good. Delivery was longer than I expected, but arrived earlier than estimated.
However I didn't notice any difference in quality between this and a similar product priced at £3.49! If there a quality increase is was very minor. My recommendation is buy this if you can afford it otherwise cheaper option will do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a big difference to video quality., 26 Jan. 2015
David Cox "Zumpie" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Component AV Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
A bit pricey, but worked very well. Made a huge difference to the video quality and stopped a constant buzzing on the audio when connecting a very old pc2 we use to just play dvds to a new sony tv. Considering it came from Japan in arrived very quickly also. I would recommend for any similar situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best component cable, 19 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Sony Component AV Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
This is the best component cable available that you can buy, compared to other cables this dominates all of them. The price is pretty expensive BUT you get what you pay for. I bought it to use with my Hauppauge HDPVR I got at Xmas, have a look at some of the videos here, quality is supreme - [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars If you play a PS2, buy these., 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sony Component AV Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
I mainly use these on my PS2 as I have an HDMI cable for the PS3, but they work like a charm.
The picture and sound quality is much better than the scart cable, and I would recommend them especially to PS2 users.
They will not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Sony Component AV Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
Same as the review as below, I brought this for my Hauppauge HD PVR, and its the best cables out there, the HD is amazing!, it came much quicker then it said!, love it!
look at my videos so you know what quality you are expecting to get! [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick to sony for superior picture quality, 22 Feb. 2011
S. D. Wilson "marchmill" (at my desk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Component AV Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
I made the mistake of buying a generic AV cable from ebay. The picture quality was terrible.
Sony however delivered with this cable although it is of course 5 times the price. Really nice quality.
Is your eyesight worth it?
Recommended.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect lead for ps3, 14 Oct. 2013
D. John (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Component AV Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
The lead came from USA remarkably promptly, was undamaged and pristine.
It's perfect for connecting ps3 to flatscreen and according to my son the graphics are greatly enhanced and practically no lag.

Sony Component AV Cable (PS3)
Sony Component AV Cable (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
Used & New from: £21.99