5.0 out of 5 stars GORDON GILTRAP engand,s finest., 20 Mar 2005
any guy,s {and ladies }out there who appreciate acoustic guitar playing then this one,s for you.this outstanding concert is showing gordon,s gift of being a great live performer and composer,from the haunting nursery chimes, and cover version of george harrison,s here comes the sun, to heartsong,this D.V.D is long overdue, but well worth the wait. this is one of england,s finest acoustic guitar player,s. GRAHAM CHAPMANN.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Evening, 3 Dec 2008
R. NEIL (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gordon Giltrap - Live At Huntingdon Hall [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this after a long wait and was not disappointed. There were already three positive reviews on the 2003 version - I am assuming this 2007 release is simply a re-release.

With nothing to watch on the TV my wife and me decided to sit down and watch this performance. I was a fan of Gordon Giltrap's 1970s 'progressive' instrumental music and have just begun to revisit that and also to find out about his more acoustic solo work.

This is a good production and takes you through the concert with just a coupel of diversions to revisit Gordon's childhood haunts and home. The playing is stunning and it adds a great deal to the music to see it being played.

The out-takes are a 'bonus' and worth a look as a lighthearted end to the performance.

There were a lot of new tracks to me but I have to say that the version of Lucifer's Cage is probably the best I have seen/heard. This guy is a master of the guitar and, from what I have seen on his website, a good bloke who cares a great deal about his music and those who are interested in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 15 July 2014
Bought as a gift for my husband. Excellent.

Gordon Giltrap - Live At Huntingdon Hall [DVD]
Gordon Giltrap - Live At Huntingdon Hall [DVD] by Gordon Giltrap (DVD - 2007)
5.99