4.0 out of 5 stars Effective-well worth the money
Published on 17 Mar. 2010 by Griff

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
This item is a definite waste of money. I have been wearing it for a period of three weeks and it is about as much use as an elastic band, I have carpal tunnel and this is supposed to support it however as stated, utter rubbish.
Published 13 months ago by police999

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective-well worth the money, 17 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Trion:Z Trz001M Dual Loop Bracelet - Black, Medium (Old Version) (Sports)
I bought a Trion Z bracelet after seeing them in a mens health magazine, I do alot of weight lifting and it takes its toll on my joints so thought this would be a good investments, I read mixed reviews but thought I'd give it a go anyway. Although I don't really notice a massive change to small aches and pains in my joints(they were never that prominent anyway)I have notice the bracelet helps me sleep so much better, I normally have broken sleeps when I toss and turn but when wearing the Trion Z I am in a deep sleep and feel energized in the morning, I wasn't sure if it was the bracelet so let my girlfriend wear it for the night, and she too had an excellent nights sleep, leaving me waking every now and then as I did previously, she has subsequently taken it off me and I've been forced to buy her one of her own, all in all I cant recommend the pain relief aspect of this product but can 100% say it will help you feel energized and ready for action. Great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Tennis Elbow cured, 14 May 2010
I have to say I was sceptical about the claims made, but since wearing this when playing badminton, I no longer have to wear a tennis elbow support, and my shoulder pains have lessened. The other week, I forgot to put it on, but did not realise until I finished playing and was wondering why my elbow was twinging - psychosomatic may be, but the twinge started before I realised !!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on my right wrist) I may even be sleeping better early days yet, 21 Aug. 2014
not sure about all the stories I have read about what these do but I do feel the arthritic pain in my right thumb is less (am wearing the loop on my right wrist) I may even be sleeping better early days yet ,but it has not so far made any difference to my arthritis in my knee

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 17 Mar. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed., 7 Oct. 2014
Ordered this item but courer failed to deliver it saying we were not in 4 times but we were in and it wasn't signed for so could have put it in post box but courier didn't/wouldn't leave it. Very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have worn it non-, stop since receiving it ..., 11 Aug. 2014
I have worn it non-,stop since receiving it but don,t think it has made much difference to my aches and pains. But I am 71 so that's life "hey what"

5.0 out of 5 stars Don`t know how or why,it just does !, 23 Sept. 2010
Having looked at getting one of these for a long time i finally invested in 2,one for myself,one for my wife,more out of curiosity than expectation.I honestly didn`t really expect them to live up to reviewers reports,if anything i was quite sceptical.
My symptoms ? A constantly aching right hand due to persistent CTS,an aching right hip due to too many years behind a driving wheel and an ankle badly injured in an accident 20 years ago with a lot of ligament damage which ached monumentally during damp/cold weather.So,when i received the bracelet it immediately went on my right wrist.Nothing immediate,but after a short while i "felt" better,tried to convince myself it was all in the mind.I actually wanted it not to be effective.But,i had to admit i did feel much better.Things had stopped aching,they really had.
That night i slept better than i`d done for a long time too and have done so every night since.I`ve felt better in myself too,more awake and aware.My wife suffers a bit from slight osteo arthritis but hasn`t had any twinges since she put hers on,she`s sleeping better too.
I know it shouldn`t work,there`s no real reason why it should,but all i can say is that it does,well,they do for my both of us,however sceptical we were,we`re convinced they actually do what they say on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 2 Jun. 2010
Catriona Nason (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this product as I was feeling very tired after a day at the Arty Prints computer. 9-10 hours at the screen and I know it is not doing me any good. The product was reccommened by a friend and I decided to TRION the ZION! I have experienced less fatigue, more concentration and less aching in my joints. Also improved sleep since wearing it. I also think it's comfortable to wear and matches most of my wardrobe - black!!! Just kidding...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014