5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Published on 25 Aug. 2009 by A. Kirtley

3.0 out of 5 stars Fiddley
Jury is out on this one. Definately too small, well my son is 2 but a hefty 18kg and 92 cm and 4-6 year old fits. Only been swiming once with this but fiddley, needed my husband there to hold him while i added the floats one by one according to the instructions. I think a flotation jacket may be easier to get on.
Published 1 month ago by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 25 Aug. 2009
A. Kirtley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Splash About Kids Short John Floatsuit with Adjustable Buouyancy (Sports Apparel)
Our wee one has had a Splashabout Floatsuit for a year and this is her new one - they are absolutely excellent. Her water confidence has increased enormously and the designs are lovely. One thing I would say is that the float suit doesn't need to be skin tight and they are very good quality and hard wearing, so in reteropect we should've got her a 'size 2-4' one last year and it would probably have lasted her right the way through from 12 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Jan. 2012
Bought this for my son to make it a little easier when taking him swimming & within minutes he was swimming off on his own (with us hovering over him). He has developed so much confidence in the water within a couple of weeks of using this float suit. He is happy to swim nearly the entire length of the baby pool with no assistance. I cannot rate this suit highly enough for giving him that much confidence & developing his balance & water skills so quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks odd but is the best and easiest swimming aid I have ever used so far., 3 April 2014
O.k. so this makes my kid look like a 1950's cartoon throw back but it works and it works well. Easy to put on and I love that the floats can be removed at a later date so as to gradually let your child adjust to floating instead of sinking in the water. I would recommend this . It is easy to hold your child in the water with this and no fear of it slipping off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fiddley, 19 May 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this!, 21 Aug. 2014
K. Symonds (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
My 22 month old girl was initially wary but now loves wearing this. We're off on holiday this weekend to a house in France with a pool so it will be very comforting to know that she will be safe if she decides to plunge in.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy arm bands instead, 28 Aug. 2014
Bought this as wanted to find the safest way for our son to play and be confident in water. This has been a total waste of money. Nightmare to take on and off. No buoyancy provided. Don't bother. Buy some arm bands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great float suit, 3 Feb. 2015
Rj Rees (uk) - See all my reviews
Great float suit. Took my 3 year old a little while to figure out the buoyancy and how to keep himself upright, but after 5 minutes he had it mastered and was full of confidence in the water

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful costume great quality! Great colours x, 3 Sept. 2014
Fantastic product! Yet to go away and use it but love the overall swim costume and idea! My little boy is 2 and I bought age 1-2 as he isn't a big boy and it fits perfectly! Thank you x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, safe, but sizing is far from true! Buy much bigger, 3 April 2014
A. Szabo "Anna" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
My son is a skinny average height boy always at the bottom of charts, yet the size 5-6 fits him well. He is just over 3 year old, 95 cm and 13 kg. Bear this on mind, otherwise enjoy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, 17 Feb. 2015
first time I used this the floats just fell out everywhere and I now have a lot of empty holes! Not happy considering these are not cheap :(