5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, but gets the job done - so I bought another
Published on 17 Nov. 2011 by Chris Downing

The price attracted me, but when I started using I understood that a ball returning model is better.
You can hit maximum three balls, then you need to stop and get the balls back from the hole.

Second problem is, if you miss the hole, (there is no higher border around) the ball is going around the room and you need to collect one by one.

Price...
Published on 7 Dec. 2011 by Mustafa Tuncer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, but gets the job done - so I bought another, 17 Nov. 2011
Chris Downing "Chris Downing" (Chippenham, Wilts England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat (Sports)
I bought one of these as I wanted to improve my putting away from the course. Well its certainly done that. It means you can spend hours practicing 5 foot putts and experimenting with sets ups and strokes until you find the one that's most consistant. After a week on this I could putt 50x 5 footers in a row. Its 72" from the edge of the hole to the end of the putting surface so a five and a half foot putt starts six inches from the end.

So I thought I needed more length. The answer has been to buy two and using some carpet tape, stick them together to make a 11 foot putting surface with a hole at each end - put three balls to one hole, take them out the hole, and then putt to the other end. Practicing like this and additional sessions on real putting greens is such a cheap way to knock shots off your score.

Simple bit of kit, and with two you can do 11 foot putting practice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good putting mat, 27 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat (Sports)
Bought this so that I could practice my putting whilst in the house. Lay it down in my lounge and it does the job nicely. Its about 6 foot long and is ideal for practicing those tricky short putts. For the price really can't complain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Price is attractive but a ball returning model might be better, 7 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat (Sports)

Price is attractive but today if I need one more I will pay a little more to buy a better one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat (Sports)
Bought as a gift for Christmas. Good quality, especially for the price! Perfect for practising putting, doesn't take up much space.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 21 Sept. 2011
cheap and cheerful
does what it says and great value for the price
would recommend for a bit of practise at home

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for rainy evenings, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat (Sports)
Nice smooth surface. Not rolled up too tightly in the box. Previous mats have been impossible to smoothe out because of this issue. Not 5 stars because it's a little narrower than I would like, but I'm very happy with the purchase overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought Two, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat (Sports)
I saw the idea on Amazon. Buy 2 and put them together (Gaffer tape). My putting has already improved form poor to reasonable - a great help for very little cost

5.0 out of 5 stars Recomended, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat (Sports)
Absolutely brilliant. Now a permanent fixture in our lounge! We have improved our putting no end. OK value for money. Has a slightly odd bump at the hole end.

4.0 out of 5 stars it does the job, 26 Dec. 2009
G. Valvis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat (Sports)
It is as good as any other mat and it is cheap.It is not the best in the market , but it does the job just as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars MATT, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Longridge Deluxe Putting Mat (Sports)
I LOVE IT I AM MAD ON GOLF ITS A GOOD MATT AND I WOULD TELL MY FREINDS TO BUY IT

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›