on 2 November 2010
Ordered from Gamola Friday pm, and it arrived Tuesday am.
It will fit box section and round trolley shafts up to 3 cm, across, and has a self attaching mechanisum, or alternatively two screw holes ( No Screws supplied)
You do NOT have to remove the trolley handle
It is sturdy and can hold two balls, six tees, a pencil, and a card.

NO INSTRUCTION SUPPLIED WITH THIS HOLDER

After a few minutes trying to fit it to the stem of my golf cart, I realised that there is a sliding / locking clamp on the back.
I slid the clamp along and seperated the two parts, then placed the card holder over the stem of the cart. I then reconnected the sliding clamp on the other side of the stem and slid it along until it clamped firmly onto the stem (JOB DONE)

Due to the design of my cart handle, the score card holder was too far down the shaft so I modified the back, and used two screws to attach it.
This involved sawing part of the rear slot away and drilling the stem to suit the self tapping screws that I had.

Hope This helps someone

DaveB
on 13 May 2013
This is totally useless to me. It's hard to see how the mechanism for attaching this to a trolley could work on any trolley. It is just a plastic block with ridges in that supposedly engages with plastic ridges in the scorecard-it doesn't! Don't waste your money!
on 7 June 2012
Good product at a reasonable price. Unfortunately it didn't fit securely on my Hill Billy trolley although the method and size seemed the same as the previous scorecard holder. I finally fitted it with two self tapping screws drilled into the trolley shaft.
on 7 July 2012
I bought this knowing that it would'nt fit my handlebar type golf buggy. I drilled two holes in line with end tee holder holes into handlebar for self tappers so no damage to item. Fitted perfect, looks good and keeps card dry.
on 23 January 2013
Fits an old Hillbilly golf trolley and does what it is meant to do - keeps score cards dry and holds balls. Only drawback is that the pencil holder could be a wee bit narrower - pencils slip out.
on 5 September 2013
It fitted on to my trolly fine no screws required and did the job it is intended for the flap clicked down with a folded score card under it.
on 19 January 2012
Exactly what I needed for my trolley to keep off rain. In the end I couldn't fit it to my trolley but that is no fault of the product.
on 19 April 2013
This item does not fit handle on Hillbilly Electric Trolley as these handles are rather narrow and locking device will not fit square
on 25 October 2013
Quick delivery, easy to fit and value for money.
Covers and holds the score card securely.
Good construction easy to use
on 11 August 2013
It does the job..not quite sure how long it will last as the fittings are a bit cheap but so far so good.