5.0 out of 5 stars THE POWER BAND
Published 23 months ago by davemark

3.0 out of 5 stars power band
It seems ok, but I haven't used it as much as I thought I would. Does the job in helping your swing and getting the feel of what you should be doing.
Published 3 months ago by P. Concannon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars THE POWER BAND, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Longridge Power Band (Sports)
I HAVE HAD ONE OF THESE FOR SOME TIME NOW. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ELBOWS OR KEEPING YOUR SWING IN SEQUENCE, THEN THIS WILL HELP YOU ERRADICATE THOSE PROBLEMS. I SOMETIMES HAVE THE CHICKEN WING LEFT ARM AND WHEN THAT APPEARS IT IS TIME FOR A FEW PRACTICE SWINGS WITH THE BAND ON. GO THROUGH YOUR SWING SLOWLY AND FEEL THE POSITIONS THE BAND PUTS YOU IN. THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COPY THOSE POSITIONS WHEN YOU REMOVE IT. EASY! A GREAT PRODUCT AND CHEAP.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could save my game., 13 Dec 2011
Mr. Stuart Foster (Nottingham England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Longridge Power Band (Sports)
The Powerband was recommended and tried with me by a golf pro in lessons to stop my high right elbow. It felt funny (that's the point) but made an instant diffrence. Didn't buy in the pro shop as no funds at the time; however worth the delay as 1/3 price at Amazon. All I have to do is make it stick!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LONGRIDGE POWER BAND, 13 Jun 2012
This review is from: Longridge Power Band (Sports)
A very good product which does keep your arms together. Also, you can put the band just below your elbows and practice your chipping too! The SUPER 8 band which Perfect golf sell is priced at over 14.This product does the same thing for 6.25p!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best golfing aid for new golfers and high handy cappers can buy., 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Longridge Power Band (Sports)
I bought this after remembering a few times at the driving range strangers kept throwing remarks about my elbows doing the funky chicken! As usual when I tried to keep my elbows in and by my side everything else went wrong. I thought I'd buy this, as it was cheap and I thought it's something that wouldn't hurt too much if it didn't work.

Wow is the results; the more my elbows try to flap it pulls on the other arm instantly reminding me that my swing is going wayward. it really works. I've been playing for about 3 years and never had a lesson (pride prevents me!) this has helped me keep my elbows close and bend my elbows this has given me so much power and I'm NOT straining and hurting my body.

I use it at the beginning of a session and then if I start to fall apart the Power band goes straight back on. This has helped me develop my swing so much and yes I'm swinging easier and the ball is going straighter and far further. If I'd bought this when I first began I think it would have advance my golf by two years no kidding. I bought the SKLZ Tempo Grip Trainer two years ago and I'm using that only effectively now! As it will not tell you if you have a fundamentally flawed swing; oh the time wasted is a lesson learned harshly!
Go and buy the Power Band now it really is a fantastic training aid and cheap as chips and cheaper than a golf lesson too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great training aid, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Longridge Power Band (Sports)
This gadget has tightened up my swing no end .My iron play has improved and i am now the par 3 king with my buddies.If my swing goes of i put it on and take a few practice swings and it gets me back on track. A bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Band, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: Longridge Power Band (Sports)
This simple but effective tool has certainly helps me straighten up my drives. But you must keep at it and not leave it at home when going to the driving range. Keep using it and you will see a difference in your strokeplay both with drivers and irons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Longridge Power Band (Sports)
Good training tool. 5 minutes a day or when ever helps keep the arms and elbows in line anywhere any time

4.0 out of 5 stars Longridge power band, 28 Aug 2013
Mr. Kelvin Griffiths (Wrexham, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Longridge Power Band (Sports)
When you first use this product, you can feel the difference straight away. Love it , money well spent I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Longridge Power Band (Sports)
Have tried this product several times, it is ideal if you have a wayward swing gives you the feel of how your arms should be acting during the swing :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Will help your swing, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Longridge Power Band (Sports)
Once you have sorted out how to get it on, it will help your swing path, and improve your accuracy. Good value for the money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›