5.0 out of 5 stars A Proper Review
I have a Kodak ESP7 printer, and I am also using Kodak ink... I have already bought some Kodak Ultra Premium 5 star 6x4 photo paper, and was very impressed with it. So I then decided to give the A4 paper size of this paper a run too.

Published on 12 Mar 2010 by Kev-Ski

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great on my Canon printer
I've just compared 1 image on this and HP and Fuji paper. Not a big test but I found that this brought up the reds (too much) in flesh tones but otherwise reduced the contrast. The HP was good but took ages to dry. The Fuji was whiter and easily the best. but all produced quite good photos.
Published on 12 Oct 2010 by E. Davis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Proper Review, 12 Mar 2010
This review is from: Kodak Ultra Premium Photo Paper, High-Gloss, A4, 210 x 297 mm, 20 Sheets (Office Product)

I am an amateur photographer and I have extremely high standards when it comes to the end product. I don't believe in photo-shopping every picture before it's printed. A true photographer should get it right in their head and the camera before shooting, and this paper really does complement that premise - It is a very happy marriage of ink and paper with colour richness and vibrance thrown in for good measure.

This paper is very thick and does not corrugate like a sheds tin roof when you print darker colours onto it. Not only is the printed photo guaranteed not to fade for a lifetime (if printed with Kodak ink on Kodak paper), but the colours are so much richer, sharper and lifelike thanks to Kodak's clever technology.

The printed photo is the same as something that you would expect to get back from a Kodak Lab, and with this paper, the colours are locked in for a lifetime and won't fade.

Because today's standards seem to be dropping somewhat, I am rather hard to impress, but I am so impressed with this paper that I would thoroughly recommend it, especially at the price.

If you are going to print an A4 blow-up of your best photo's... Do it on this paper. You won't be disappointed.

The only downside to using ANY A4 sized photo paper is that it does go rather heavy on your ink. So bear this in mind when you print to it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great on my Canon printer, 12 Oct 2010
E. Davis - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars premium photo paper- the best!, 5 Oct 2010
For quality printing with my Canon photo printer, I find Kodak premium ultra paper superb - many people have commented on the quality of the reproduction and the bright colours seem to stay bright when printed, not always the case with other grades.
If I'm putting a photo in a frame behind glass, this is the paper I use.
It's expensive paper but worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality paper, 9 May 2010
D Deacon "pixist" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is excellent paper on my Koadak ESP 5250 - some other Canon and Epson papers don't do so well. Gives great prints using Kodak pigment inks. Good price too - as are the Kodak inks. Definitely worth s try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this as soon as possible!, 25 Nov 2011
Having only had my printer for a few months I had no idea WHAT photo paper to buy... so many options to choose from, everyone competing for your business. I tried 2 previous types of photo paper, okay quality but not brilliant.. I then ordered this one.. Oh my goodness what a difference!! Not only is this photo paper a fraction of the cost of buying it at a high street store but the quality is SECOND TO NONE! I believe that my latest order for more is my 3rd or 4th. I buy from the same seller every time because their customer service is first class, always arrives ahead of delivery due date and Amazon ALWAYS ensure the packaging is in excellent condition! Cannot recommend this product highly enough.. Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, recommended, 6 Nov 2010
Very good product, this product is of the highest quality and the price is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Quality, 5 May 2014
A First Class product that you come to expect from Kodak. Super quality paper that dries instantly. Has the feel of past bromide and color papers from Kodak. Would always use this paper for high quality photo prints. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra expense, 14 Jan 2014
I always used to print onto cheap supermarket paper, thinking it would not make a difference. How wrong was I! Printing with a Kodak Hero, this paper produces better prints than I have experienced from online printing companies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Dec 2013
Top quality paper which gives Crisp whites and deep colours, I have tried cheaper paper but the results this paper give are brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 9 Oct 2013
This is a little on the expensive side but to be fair the prints are very good. I have tried using paper other than Kodak and the prints came out very poor. Also I would prefer to use a matt finish but Kodak do not seem to do this. I did try to use another make of paper in a matt finish but it would not go through the printer. If you do not mind the price then I would recommend using this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›