5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely camera bag - excellent quality
Excellent! Fits my new Canon Powershot G9 perfectly. It is a really good quality bag, nicely padded and is well designed. It has neat little features too, with little seperate pockets for spare memory card and batteries, as well its own wee rain coat built in. Definitely worth the money!
Published on 10 Jan 2008 by C. Bruce

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made but disappointingly bulky
I'm in two minds about this one...

First of all, the good. The case is clearly well made of sturdy rucksack-type material, a rubber base wrapping around the bottom, and a zip looping around most of the front. A concealed pocket at the back holds a thin rain cover which comes around the bottom then over the top of the case, protecting it from showers (it...
Published on 7 April 2011 by Peter Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely camera bag - excellent quality, 10 Jan 2008
C. Bruce "pinkpunk" (Dunfermline, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro Apex 60 AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good things come in small packages! A tiny outdoor case., 9 Oct 2007
I got one of these for my Canon Ixus 860 and it fits nice and snugly! (its much smaller than it looks in the photo, check out the dimensions).

The belt clip at the back works well with a double velcro fastening so you can take it off without undoing your belt, yet its very secure.

Unlike the leather Canon 'purse' cases, this is ideal for active outdoor use, it even has its own waterproof 'kagoul' cover that you can pull out from the back.

It also has a little compartment for SD cards and will even take a spare battery too! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect protection for my shiny new TZ10, 10 Jun 2010
Wynny (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
I spent ages trying to find a quality pouch that will fit my Panasonic Lumix TZ10; a lot of the product descriptions were unlear or confusing. Finally after measuring my camera and looking at the Apex 20's dimensions, I made the leap and ordered it. Really plaeased, the TZ10 fits perfectly in the pouch with room for memory cards and a spare battery. Well made with a shoulder strap, belt loop, rubber bottom for when I drop it and a neat little waterproof cover hidden away too. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for Canon Powershot SX100 IS, 3 Feb 2009
This review is from: Lowepro Apex 60 AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black (Camera)
I bought this case for Canon Powershot SX100 IS camera. Though I was wondering why no one mentioned this before. Seems everyone was buying the Canon DCC700 Case for SX100 camera.

However, the Lowepro is much better than the official canon case, in terms of
1) cushioning
2) space
3) extra space for mem card, and batteries
4) option of shoulder strap, and belt strap
5) the all important weather cover

I am very pleased with this product. And thanks to Amazon's free one month trial of Amazon Prime, I got this product delivered within 18 hours of placing the order on internet !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic camera pouch for G11, 2 Jun 2010
Peter Mcevoy (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro Apex 60 AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black (Camera)
I bought this pouch for my Canon G11 and I am very please with it. There is enough space for the camera, a spare battery, cloth and spare memory card. I could probably get in some more slim items, but that's all I need. The pouch is divided into two compartments - one that fits the camera proper (with just enough space for the neck strap) and the front compartment which can hold a spare battery and other accessories.

There are two options of carrying the pouch - a clip on neck strap which is provided (which make it look a little like a ladies handbag, so your mileage may vary with that option). The second option is a high quality and robust belt attachment that actually has a Velcro arrangement that means you don't have to undo your belt to thread it through.

Even though I suspect the pouch is water resistant as it is, I quite liked the pull out "all weather cover" that can cover the entire pouch and protect it from rain while it is attached to your belt - somewhat like the rain covers you see on high-end backpacks. It pulls out from the rear bottom, and reaches around the bottom, up the front and over the top, so only the part facing your body would not be covered.

The pouch feels very robust, and suits my "outdoor" mentality - I feel quite comfortable bringing my camera on hikes in all kinds of weather.

My only complaint is the space for the G11 neck strap - it fits if you fold the strap neatly and pack it in carefully. I think I may end up downgrading the neck strap for a smaller wrist strap (I don't want to be completely strapless as I don;t trust myself not to drop my camera!). That would then leave a bit more space for other items.

I doubt you could fit a flash into the pouch - but if you have loads of equipment, then really you probably should be looking at a larger case altogether.

I add a silica gel packet to the inside to keep the inside dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lowepro Apex 20AW Digital camera pouch, 30 Jan 2010
Lowepro Apex 20AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black

This is a well made product from Lowepro, sold on Amazon at a very keen price. It is essential that you buy the right size case for your camera (some sites recommend the smaller 10AW for my camera but Lowepro match it to the 20AW) so I recommend you visit the Lowepro site where you can enter the model of your camera to find the correct one.

The case fits my Canon digital Elph 870 IS (UK model Ixus 860 IS) perfectly with room for a spare battery and a couple of SD cards.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for TZ7, 26 Dec 2009
I needed a compact camera case for my new Panasonic TZ7 Camera. This camera case is a perfect fit, it has plenty of room for your spare battery and memory cards. It comes with an adjustable carry strap and a rain cover tucked neatly a way in the back under the belt/bag fastener. It also has an internal divider which can hold more memory cards (fits 1 memory card in its plastic case and about 3/4 without cases) and seperates your camera from your battery/cards. I have had a problem in the past where the batteries have pushed on to my screen and cracked it but this shouldn't happen with this divider seperating the two.
The other bonus I find is that the inside of the case is bright orange meaning you should never lose any accessories that you might put in the case.

In my opinion, the only downside that I can see to this case is that it is slightly too bulky to fit in your jean pocket, but if you have large coat pockets or don't mind using the strap then I would definately recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Little Bag, 2 Jan 2009
M. Willcox (UK) - See all my reviews
I too have purchased this for a Panasonic Lumix TZ5 and as per the previous reviewer's comments it fits like a glove. I've still managed to get 2 SD cards (in their little boxes) and a spare battery (also in it's carry box) into the interior pockets without any hassle.

The all weather cover seems a bit ott but it doesn't take up much space at all - it's tucked away and attached behind the velcro belt / bag strap and you just pull it out and over the bag so as it covers the entire front face and sides of the bag like an elasticated hood.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit for Canon G12, 19 Nov 2010
maple tree (Somerset, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro Apex 60 AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black (Camera)
The G12 will go into this bag straight, i.e. camera bottom to bottom of the bag with a snuggly fit to the sides and leaving just enough room to accomodate the camera strap on top of the camera. The front compartment will comfortably hold one or two memory cards, a spare battery will bulge out quite a bit and cause problems closing the bag, but a battery (or even two) will fit underneath the camera in the main compartment, although it will get tight with the camera strap then. Good quality, sturdy material and well padded. The belt strap has a double velcro closure but I am not sure if I would entrust an expensive camera to that alone (be it against a drop or theft) but the strap of the bag, though thin, is long enough to carry the bag at the hip and thus double secure it, if you wish.
Not a bag if you want to carry lots of accessaries but a good,compact and well padded travel home for the G12.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only the best, 27 Oct 2010
My wife ordered this item and as always, it arrived way ahead of Amazon's expected schedule. Having invested in her dream camera, it had to have the 'Rolls Royce' of protection - Lowepro gives that and more. I inherited her other Canon camera, but she was nearly in tears parting with its Lowepro case. Sad eh? They truly are the best and this one is absolutely perfect for a Canon Powershot SX210IS. It's sitting in there now, snug as a bug, with extra space for spare battery pack and cards. Oodles of padding surround the camera, a great strap, or just attach to belt with integral hook n loop band. What tickled me most was the surprise All Weather cover tucked away neatly outside the case. It really is the best make to protect one's treasured cameras - we'd choose nothing else.